“Great Catfish”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stumbled in on a very quiet Saturday for lunch. Our waitress was very helpful and we ended up with the catfish sandwich and the catfish plate. The plate was a little expensive for one piece of fish, but boy it sure was good fish. Looking forward to checking out some music here next time we're in town.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Well I walked in the door on 01/14/14 at 11:04. The neon open sign was not yet lit so I wasn't for certain they were open, but I go to the door and open. Stick my head in the door and a guy standing hy the sound system in front looks at me. I say," Are you guys ready and open for business?" He looks at me then turns away. Then he gets into an argument with I am guessing the bartender, saying to him,"why do you take off your shirt and come over here and talk about it?" That was all I needed to hear for I was not about to allow that kind of garbage to be displayed in front of my wife. That said, we decided to spend our $30 on lunch in Indianola at The Crown, which had awesome staff and great food. Ground Zero, Indianola thanks you!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great music, don't bother too much with the food it's only average and there is great food elsewhere in Clarksdale . Service OK, great beer selection, friendly crowd

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been here twice now.....had 2 bad meals. Hamberger last April tasted aweful, and i had the appetizer sampler platter on NYE this year - pre made fried foods.

the fried green tomato's were good. my bf had a pulled pork sandwich that was really good.

We come for the music & atmosphere. very friendly.

the owner (the managing owner, not morgan freeman) was there & he was very chatty & sweet to talk to - he's also the mayor of the town.

Not to be missed in Clarksdale!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went there for blues, but it was rock night. The band was ok, but not what we were looking for. Food was average bar food. Typical bar service. Near the Delta Blues Museum.