“American- Italian- Lebanese???”
Review of Rest Haven

Rest Haven
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: American / Lebanese cooking. Locals recommended for a breakfast and it was worth going. Great food, friendly staff
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I ate here at 3 different meals. It is my favorite eatery in Clarksdale so far! I've eaten breakfast lunch and dinner here! Breakfast is packed for good reason, I had the kibbeh omelet!
Lunch I had the lasagne and a kibbeh on the side...the best part of lunch was the kibbeh!
For dinner which was actually the first meal I ate here I had 2 Kibbies 1 fried and 1 baked , 2- Cabbage Rolls, 2- Grape Leaves loved it all that's why I kept coming back!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Do not expect big city elegance. You won't find it at Rest Haven. You will, however, find decent (but not exceptional) Italian food at decent prices. The restaurant is divided into two parts: the breakfast and lunch area, which is like the eating area in most small town restaurants, and the dining area, which is a little more upscale. We arrived during lunch, so we both had veal parmesan, which was not outstanding, but which was a decent American-Italian interpretation of an old-stand by, and very well priced. The menu is interesting because it includes Lebanese items (mostly kibbeh/kibbie) as well as Italian and American items. An okay place to stop.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

A friendly place for a great breakfast. A good varied menu and good portion size for a good value breakfast.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had breakfast here so can't talk about any other time of the day but I get the impression that the quality of the food and service is the same regardless. Everything was served as it should be and the quantity was more than enough. Definitely try it for breakfast if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We had supper last night at "Rest Haven" in Clarksdale. Mr. Chamoun himself was there! It was a pleasure talking to him. We went over to the nonsmoking side and had it all to ourselves. The tabouli was good- a little too much lemon for my wife's taste, but I loved it. We both had the fried stuffed kibi and stuffed cabbage rolls; and I of course HAD to have 1/2 dozen stuffed grape leaves! YUM! I really do like that Lebanese/Greek food, and this is the best!