“Always a good rest spot”

Best Western Canton Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Canton
Sunrise Beach
“Always a good rest spot”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We always stay at the Best Western Canton, Mississippi when traveling south to the Coast. It is always clean, quiet, decent resturants close by, and pet friendly. The owner-staff is always very pleasant. The location makes our day of travel stop very convenient. Good overnight place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Tchula, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hotel is located in the prefect spot for beach goers. Good decor and excellent access to interstate. Clara our hotel receptionist was great and provided superb restaurant choices and attractions to try. Will definitely stay at this hotel again if I'm visiting the coastal area. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Room was big and clean. Nice couch & TV. Didn't sleep very well. There was a lot of noise and loud voices outside and in the hallways overnight. The "full" breakfast was pretty good but was missing bacon. Did have sausage, eggs, biscuits & gravy, toast, cereal, waffles, etc however. Didn't try the pool. Beware in case it matters to you there is no elevator so had to carry our bags to our room on the 2nd floor but not a huge deal for us.

• Stayed August 2013
Slidell, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The lobby area and halls stank, the hotel has 2 floors but has does not have an elevator, they checked me into a smoking room, even though I a reserved a non smoking room, then when I returned to the front desk (after carrying my luggage up the stairs because they have no elevator), they again gave me a room reeking of cigarette smoke, then when I returned to the desk again, they acted as if I was doing something wrong by demanding a room that would not make me sick. Finally I was given a "non smoking" room, but it had 2 queen beds instead of the king that was reserved.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwcanton, Manager at Best Western Canton Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We verified your reservation with our corporate reservation center and noted that the reservation was booked as a smoking room and not as a non-smoking room.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 601-859-8600.

Florissant, Missouri
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The stay was very relaxing with a comforting bed. The second day house-keeping of our room was commendable. Breakfast was really great. We chose the comfort of sleeping in the first day over breakfast. Will chose this hotel our next stay. I like having a room on the second floor overlooking the fron.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 601-859-8600.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Clean rooms. Comfortable Beds. Tons of Channels on televison. Free Wifi! Easy access to everything and you want to do in Canton, Madison or Jackson! Staff was very friendly. Larger rooms than normal for what seemed to be a busy weekend.

Room Tip: Go to their direct site and make plans online for the cheapest rate.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
bwcanton, Manager at Best Western Canton Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2013

Houston, Arkansas
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I love staying at Best Western in Canton, MS every time I come home to visit!!! It's always clean, the staff are great(the owner/manager of the hotel always make sure everything is comfortable for you and your guests....I love that), the beds feel so good you don't want to get out of them, housekeeping is wonderful, the breakfast bar is good; and the pool is a good chill out spot for me and my family!!! I've never had a problem getting a room and I've a even got a complimentary gift one time when I came home for a visit. I got a free night using my points that came in handy!!! Never had a problem with the hotel, the prices are good and we prefer this hotel over any hotel in Canton,MS. This is my "Home Away From Home"...=)

Room Tip: Try the King suites with the jacuzzi with your significant other!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BEST WESTERN Canton Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Hampton Inn Canton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#7 of 39 in Jackson
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Best Western Canton Inn? Share your experiences!