Best Western Canton Inn
Travelocity
$59
$104
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwestern hotelsstay there againco workersdesk clerkstaff was friendlytwo queen bedsnice place to staycheck in was quickfree breakfastfirst floornew orleansroad tripinterstatemotelinternetsoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I had an excellent time staying at the Canton Inn. The staff was very friendly, my room and bathroom was clean and the amenities made it fun for my friends and I to enjoy some time in the pool and have a great breakfast in the morning. I will be back at this hotel the next time I'm in town without a doubt!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We were in Canton this May for the Canton's Flea Market. This hotel was one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The hotel started breakfast very early for the vendors. The rooms were nice and clean. The housekeeper was very friendly during our stay. The front desk staff was incredible. We will be staying at this hotel again during our next Flea Market which is in October.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2011

We have been staying at this hotel for our work in the area. The staff has been fantastic. The rooms were very clean and smelled great. The hot breakfast every morning was excellent. The location of this hotel is great as it is right off Interstate 55. Keep up the good work General Manager and the staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2011

My co-workers and I stayed at this hotel and we could not have experienced a better stay. The rooms were great. Each of our rooms had a business desk with a very comfortable desk chair. The rates for this hotel were very reasonable. The front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgable regarding places to eat and places to go for entertainment. The breakfast was very good. Finally, the biggest compliment I want to give this hotel is the connection of the internet. We stay at hotels all over United States but the speed of our internet was excellent. We will definitely be back when we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank martin05145324
bwcanton, Manager at Best Western Canton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 601-859-8600.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Manny Patel
BEST WESTERN Canton Inn

Reviewed March 12, 2011

Very nice room. It was clean and very quiet. The bed was confortable and the morning breakfast was very good. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
bwcanton, General Manager at Best Western Canton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

Let me start by thanking you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 601-859-8600.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!