“Nice & Clean”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our room was nice and very clean. It was affordable. We were on our way to the LSU/OLE Miss football game so this was very convenient to interstate. Although the game was a bust, our stay here was not. If we are back that way again, we would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Anil N, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for stay with and I hope every thing was ok your stay in further I like to stay with us

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Just got done spending 2 days at this location. The cleaned room looking like a group of people had a major party on the bed. I would not!!!!! recommend this place to anyone. I mentioned the room condition. And was told the room had been cleaned. Who were they kidding?

Room Tip: Find a different hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for stay with I am sorry to your bed stay expriance but I will promise to you if you stay hear again I will make sure your stat was pleasant

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were looking for a suite that had two separate rooms. La Quinta met our needs. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. We were in town for Canton's annual Art & Craft/Flea Market & the hotel was conveniently located. We had a comfortable place to rest our tired bones after a full day of shopping until we literally dropped. Breakfast was served early (5 a.m.) and offered plenty of variety.

The only fault we found with the room was with the sofa pull out bed. The mattress was thin and you could feel the hard springs. No way anyone could sleep on that mattress. We resolved the problem by laying the sofa's seat cushions on top of the mattress. A resolution might be to replace the mattresses or update the sofas. Other than that, a great room, great location and great value for your money. We'd recommend the room to anyone visiting the area. We will stay there again next time we visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for stay with us I hope you will stay hear again

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very nice hotel, clean and accommodating. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is what to be expected at LQ. If you want a nice clean hotel at a reasonable rate I would not hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Anil N, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for stay with us I hope every thing are ok

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our large college student groups have stayed here three times over the past two years - hotel has very friendly, attentive, competent statf - good location - safe - adequate parking - quiet at night - rooms clean, neat and everything works - beds clean and comfortable. Smoking customers confined to a few specific rooms on the top floor, a plus for smokers and non-smokers. If that's a consideration, request a room on the lower two floors and the friendly staff will take care of you. I can understand an occasional, rare negative review of any hotel, but I admit I'm surprised at the breakfast complaints. I've never expected a budget-priced hotel to be a cooked-to-order breakfast restaurant. it's a hotel providing a quick, self-service morning jump start - juice, milk, cereal, toast, coffee are fresh, plentiful and filling in this hotel. If you want something more, there are full-service restaurants within 15 minutes. As for our group, this hotel is a solid value and still outstanding after multiple stays.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for stay with us and I hope your stay are enjoyable

A La Quinta traveler
Leesville, Louisiana
Reviewed September 29, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 15, 2013

After being shuffled from one broke down Greyhound bus after another. I finally made it to Canton around mid-nite. I had a clean and huge room waiting for me. The clerk( Christy) told me my room would be waiting for me. Upon checking in Michell welcomed me, and got me checking in very quickly. Bottom line. This is a great place to stay. Gr8t BBQ walking distance from the hotel. Housekeeping was gr8t. You can even attend church as a local church holds services in the meeting room. Plan on returning every chance I get. Save $20 on hotwire. Thank-you La Quinta of Canton,Ms for a great stay at your property. Reggie Howze ,Des Moines, Ia

Room Tip: Book thru Hot-wire. Chat with CSR to get better deal
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Reggie H

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Hampton Inn Canton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 39 in Jackson
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Canton? Share your experiences!