“Plainly Very Good”

Seafood Junction Too
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Byhalia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The place is a simple room with a very good fried catfish and chicken tender buffet. While the place is plain - you can't eat ambiance. If what you want is good eating GO HERE!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had heard good things about this place,and it was close to were we live,so my family of 4 decide to try it and it was the worst mistake eating out that we have ever made! The food is greasy and the quality of the food was awful!! I have had food from a food cart off the side of the road and even gas station food that was better . Save your money and go to Ryan's for a nice buffet or go to a good place known for sea food. We had the buffet as well as crab legs and let me tell you I have had better crab legs at a Chinese restaurant . The wait staff acted like they were doing you a favor serving you,and for the price of almost $17.00 per person you would think your drink would be included and have free refills,nope,its in bottles and no free refills unless you are a tea drinker. The tables and chairs are cheap metal/plastic crap or picnic tables This place is a joke in my house,as when asking the family were do you want to eat,its always anywhere but that nasty Seafood Junction place!!

2  Thank ACC2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Really good seafood buffet. Great fried oysters. Large selection. Four types catfish, many different shrimp, chicken, and vegetable sides. The coleslaw was just right. $16.95 per person is a real deal.

1  Thank jean y
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have visited Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia several times over the last year or two. I have never been disappointed. The food is always hot and fresh and the staff is very friendly. I mainly go there because of the fried oysters and shrimp. They are fried correctly (New Orleans/Gulf Coast style) with corn meal instead of batter. The oysters are brought up fresh from the Gulf and they not only taste good, they are a really good size. If I were to get a fried oyster platter down in New Orleans with as many oysters as I eat at Seafood Junction Too, it would cost me an arm and a leg. I can't say enough for the place.

3  Thank JMSTiger
Reviewed March 11, 2012

A wonderful buffet style place - plenty of variety. They also have a menu if you don't want a buffet. Great service and a packed house. Only open Thurs/Fri/Sat. from 4:30 till 9 PM. It's worth a trip - but go HUNGRY!

2  Thank BJL83