“Wonderful Place”
Review of Cart Barn Inn

Cart Barn Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Bruce B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a great B and B. The room was large. The furnishings are more than comfortable. And, best of all, Marc runs the show, and she is absolutely delightful. Breakfast and "visiting" were wonderful. The atmosphere is very relaxed. No road noise. The price is very low for what you get here. Tell Marc hello for me. Larry Keith Evans, Fayetteville, Ga.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Marc T, Manager at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for the nice comments, they were really appreciated. What a great group this was for the Texas game and you and your husband was definitely a positive factor I enjoyed the whole weekend and I am glad you two stayed. Hope to see you back again.
Thanks MsMarc/Innkeeper

There are newer reviews for Cart Barn Inn

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed in one of the two-bed queen suites. The room was very large and comfortable. Beds were very nice and we slept better than we typically do when traveling, and we travel a lot. Breakfasts were terrific with a hot dish (actually had wonderful french toast and a tasty egg dish on our last morning) as well as cereal, pastries and fresh fruit. Marc was a very nice hostess. The drive to Oxford is an easy straight shot, but it is a little longer than I would have liked. Still, I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
MsMarc, Manager at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you Midland Cat! It was great having you and your friend stay here as you both added a spark to the group. I am sure the drive back from Oxford did seem a little long especially after the big game and late hrs but I am glad you stayed with us.
Thanks MsMarc/Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is our second year in a row we stayed at 'The Cart Barn Inn'. It is a great place for large groups. The back porch is a great place gather while the kids can play. Rooms are large and cozy. Hot breakfast and southern hospitality at its best! Thank you Marc for another great stay:)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
MsMarc, Manager at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Indiana and Vicksburg Group: I am really glad you came back this year. This is my second year here and your group was one of my first large ones last year. Everyone was great and I enjoyed having everyone around. Thanks again for your stay and I am glad everyone got home safe.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We were only able to enjoy the Cart Barn Inn for a short night. Got in late, and up early the next morning, but it was lovely. Very comfy beds and the room was huge and very pleasing. Marc is very gracious and had breakfast prepared for us VERY early to help us out. We WILL be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was the venue for my wedding in June 2011. It was absolutely perfect for my approximate 100 guests. We were married under the gazebo and had a tent reception. Members of the wedding party (my husband and I included) stayed overnight after the wedding. The owners were so gracious and accommodating. They also had a wonderful breakfast for us the next morning. I would highly recommend the Cart Barn Inn for a wedding, family reunion, or simply an overnight stay. I can not believe how reasonable the prices are here for what you receive.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yesmam10
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Happy One year Anniversary! I was not working here at the time but I heard from our Housekeeping Staff what a wonderful time everyone had. I saw the pictures and it was
beautiful. The gazebo out back adds such a nice touch to the event. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We loved our stay. We visit family often in Bruce but this was the first time staying at the inn. The room was very comfortable and relaxing. The food was great and served with care and attention to detail. The innkeepers we had were excellant. We were able to meet the owners as well as the staff. All were friendly and made us feel at home. We stayed nearly a week and found that we looked forward to a good nights sleep and a safe beautiful place to return to each night. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you require and you will receive it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
MsMarc, Manager at Cart Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review after you returned home. Since i am from Oregon I know how far away it is! I only got to interact with you your last day here but it is nice to know that everyone was friendly. We want our customers to have a comfortable experience. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The Cart Barn Inn was more than we ever expected. It is beautiful, in a beautiful area. We do not golf but loved the view, it was out in the country
and yet close to provisions.
We loved being on the porch with the lovely garden and the warm breakfast cooked by 'sunny' Marc was always a treat. She was a delightful hostess, more than accommadating. The people at the Cart Barn Inn were already sifted- through the 'ordinary'. Breakfast was a treat with them (could be on your own too). Each was so interesting, and obviously enjoyed people as well.
We were joining relatives 30 miles away but would recommend even driving longer to have this experience for this price.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the first room, but all looked nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Cart Barn Inn? Share your experiences!