“Great breakfast and lunch”

Dude's Sausage & Biscuits
Ranked #18 of 54 Restaurants in Brookhaven
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This little 'hole in the wall' establishment serves up the best to-go breakfast you will ever find! Opening at 4:30 each morning, they stay busy with a constant line of customers both inside and at the drive-through. The biscuits are handmade deliciousness! Also available are eggs, grits, bacon, ham, sausage patties and link, and their delicious sausage gravy. Dude and his staff are always friendly and ready to serve you. Be sure to take cash as no checks or credit cards re accepted.

2  Thank 354nancyb

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Dude’s opens at 4:30 in the morning. A very small very old building with a gravel parking. You would never think that this place serves food, but this is the way Dude intended the business to be. However while I was there the traffic never stopped flowing in and out of the drive-thru and walk in’s thru the door. This place seems to be a favorite icon and is enjoyed by all that are on the run! There is no dining inside, take-out or drive-thru ONLY! There are several picnic tables situated under a tree which I refused to sit and eat dust with all the traffic coming in and out on the gravel parking lot. So I decided to purchase my sausage biscuit to go. The inside was clean but small. The biscuit was cooked perfectly and the sausage was cooked to perfection just the right crispness and not a drop of grease, I just wished that I would have been able to try a complete breakfast of scrambled eggs and white gravy but I was passing through Brookhaven and I did not have a home to take it to or a table to sit and enjoy. I will make do when I come through Brookhaven on my way to Wesson to the Flea-Market.
CONS:
The biscuit is wrapped while hot in a plastic wrap that takes the crispiness away and over time the biscuit becomes soggy

1  Thank Kitty K