TripAdvisor
Brookhaven
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews quiet area direct tv bed was comfortable wilson freeway pillows microwave office
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this property for 4 nights. On the first night, the night clerk was hammered drunk, reeked of weed, ran around the property yelling, and had the police called on him twice. For some reason they didn’t do anything- I guess Brookhaven doesn’t care. We got no sleep.

The next day, I called customer service and escalated my concerns to the corporate office, who told me they would contact the general manager. Well, I guess they did because he tried to call me, but refused to answer when I returned the call and sent him a message. I guess he didn’t care that his employee terrorized us, either, because the man worked two of the three following nights. He wasn’t drunk, but he was curt, pre-occupied with video games, and flat-out rude and disrespectful.

I couldn’t believe he was still employed after what he had done- horrible owners, horrible management, horrible owners.

In conclusion, I would strongly caution anyone with any desire to protect their safety or sanity from staying at this dump of a hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I spent three nights at this "hotel" at the end of February. I'll list the bad because there isn't much good to be said:

-There were BUGS, COCKROACHES, and RAT DROPPINGS in our bedroom. We weren't allowed to move and our concerns were shoved off.

-This is a terrible creepy location. Unless you have 4-wheel drive, don't even bother.

-The night shift guy is the rudest person I've had the displeasure of coming across. I needed help and he was he drunk out of his mind, he smelled like tobacco and weed. He couldn't put his pipe down long enough to talk to me and my daughter.

-The breakfast isn't even worth it, the rooms stink (literally), and guest services doesn't care about you at all.

AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank wifeofalineman
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is all alone on what is a pot hole ridden piece of
Blacktop
The price was usual and the bed was comfortable but the rest is in great need of a
a make over

Breakfast was a joke but I did get a handicap accessible bathroom.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Asked for a non smoking room was put in a smoking room, having breathing problems I had an attack instantly and then with my elderly mother it was awful. Then on to top it off they had bed bugs and being their for the burial of my mother brother this was not how I wanted my day to end.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank barbarawM2192QG
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 8 nights here, my family and I. The rooms are actually really large rooms. Our room had two beds and a room, a bench, and chair with a footstool. We still had enough room where I could bring my treadmill in (yes I travel with it) and it wasn’t in the way. There’s a large desk, microwave, and mini fridge in the room. Direct tv included, although a lot of the channels are in Spanish. One thing I REALLY loved is the bathroom had an extra switch for heat. Yes, HEATED BATHROOM! It made showers SO much nicer. Speaking of the shower, the water pressure sucked and it didn’t get super, super hot like I like it. But it was roomy and the tub stop worked great. The beds are comfortable and so are the pillows! There’s also a laundry room on site for guests, but there’s only one small washer and a dryer. The only thing I didn’t like is the room color... The carpet is SO ugly... and the microwave buttons were extremely worn off so you couldn’t see what numbers you were pushing, and finally, we were only aloud two actual bath towels even though the man up front knew we had four people in the room and we asked for more towels and still only received two. And they wouldn’t give you any new towels AT ALL unless you gave them all of your old towels. Even the ones that you haven’t used yet.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
prince999, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Brookhaven, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2019

Dear,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Manager