“Excellent barbeque.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Soft baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter. We visit Sonny's regularly for family meals. Also take out and catering are available.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Chicken and sweet potato are on my Weight Watchers diet so I can enjoy this meal and still be good. I love the salad bar too.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The soup and salad bar is my favorite. It beats out all other salad bars. We always get the corn nuggets as appetizer. They have numerous different kinds of Bar-B-Q sauce. We can never pick a favorite so we just mix them all together.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had the baby back and the sweet rub ribs....loved them. The beans were good and no problems with them afterward...... Corn was a little soggy, but tasty and I was surprised to get it in December! I received Texas toast which was good, too. Waitress was prompt in seating me and taking my order and checking on my needs. They really do a good service and are excellent at cooking BBQ!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Outstanding Restaurant. BBQ is great and they have a HUGE Salad Bar, that is a meal in itself.

Excellent Wait Staff.