“It's Willie Willie Good!!!”

Little Willie's BBQ
Ranked #35 of 95 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Everything they make is homemade. The ribs just fall off the bone. Their smoked hamburgers are huge and the best I have every had. Desserts, deviled eggs and twice baked potatoes are terrific. They have been in business for over 25 years and cater as well as hand cut steaks. You won't find a better BBQ joint in MS!

2  Thank High-Buyer

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband used to eat here all the time when he was working in the area. So when we made a trip to Jackson, he made sure to bring me here so that I could have some awesome ribs. He was right, the ribs were awesome. And the potato salad was the best ever!!! So good!!

2  Thank PeggWindham
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I really like their beef brisket and pulled pork sandwiches. They also have great BBQ baked beans and deviled eggs.

They don't have much for seating and we would recommend for take out over dining in.

2  Thank pykevand
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have never had a dish from this place I didn't like. We had pulled pork from there a few months back and it was superb as always. I have never had a problem with service and the prices are reasonable for BBQ.

2  Thank KathyJx