“The staff was nice and helpful but my bathroom was not...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brandon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
jackson, ms
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I have never in my life stayed in a place so disgusting... I even glanced at the room before I rented it and thought for 45 dollars it would be ok... WRONG!!! when I got into the room, I found unrecognizable stains on the sheets, hair on the pillow cases, the towels were stained, the mirror in the bathroom had a greasy spot on a large portion, the tub was filthy with an old bar of soap in the drain, rust and residue in the refrigerator, A/V filter was laying on top of closet, phone disgusting and didn't work and so on... Went to the front desk (since I couldn't call it) and the poor lady working the desk just said she was sorry, she was trying to find another job, this just paid the bills but she knew it was horrible. I contacted Wyndham hotels to no resolve. I took pictures bit please never ever stay here... We slept in our coats as pillows and stayed fully clothed. This place needs to be shut down until cleaned and remodeled.

• Stayed December 2013
      Location
Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Ok! My sons father came in town so we decided to get away for a night...We ran across this hotel the outside is great, fresh paint, looks new! We get on the inside looks very fancy...We get on the elevator and head upstairs it's a horror movie!!! Whenever I go to a hotel I always go to the bed first and move the sheets back...They were filthy!!!! The bed looked as if it hadn't been changed in weeks! I went back to the desk and demanded a refund! She moved me to another room and the same thing soiled also the white towels were black! She changed the linen and towels...The room was clean but we got up the next morning and found a BED BUG!!!!!!!!!!!! Crawling on the wall...It's not a real Wyndham hotel it's Arabs. The use grocery store bags fur trash linen and they REUSE the ice bags!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I'm home and can't stop itching!!!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Location
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Brandon hotels

Baltimore, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in. The first room we checked into was horrible. The sheets had hair in them, and the mirrors over the bed were just creepy. The furniture had some unknown disgusting stains on them. The desk clerk reluctantly gave us another room. This one was far worse. The mattress and boxsprings were ancient, and the room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time. The beds had the mirrors behind them, one had a broken piece and was coming apart from the wall. The carpet was threadbare and nasty. it was an adjoining room and the door wouldnt even lock.Obviously they are not purchasing hotel quality supplies, they were using grocery store bags in the trashcans. Bed linens and bathroom linens, at best, could be used as animal bedding. Also, we paid cash and were never given a receipt. I think this might be some kind of shady, no tell motel. I really think wyndham needs to take their name off of this motel. I have stayed in plenty of their properties and this is by far the worst i have ever seen.,

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Jackson - Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#3 of 10 in Flowood
4.5 of 5 stars 86 reviews
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon? Share your experiences!