“Retro diner near Barnett Res.”
Review of Jo's Diner

Jo's Diner
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Had breakfast here on a Saturday morning. Brightly painted interior w/ faux 50's jukebox & plenty of table & counter seating. Nothing fancy here, but solid food at reasonable prices. Good cheesy eggs & hash browns, single sausage patty just on the greasy side & pancakes also very average. Friendly & quick service from a team of young ladies. Would definitely give this place a shot for lunch at a later date.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The food is really good and the atmosphere is wonderful! My daughter LOVES going here!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My kids love this restaurant, because they love to sit on the old-fashioned stools at the counter. We have tried their regular dinner foods (fried shrimp, hamburger), but Jo's breakfast stands out. Chocolate chip pancakes always seem to be good comfort food, regardless of the time of day. Order a chocolate or strawberry shake as well. They are wonderfully thick. They also do take-out. Jo's is a wonderful family place to go!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My husband and I have been here a couple different times. The times we've ordered breakfast, we were extremely pleased. They have unique breakfast items along with your usuals. I loved my crawfish omlette! We didn't care for the items we ordered that weren't breakfast foods (shrimp poboy & hamburger). Their old fashioned shakes are presented well with whipped cream and a cherry on the top, very delicious. They play the best, most popular 50's songs. I'm only 27 years old but knew all the songs they were playing. The decor is very 50's diner which makes the whole dining experience that much better.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

My family loves Jo's Diner. It is a 50's diner with the typical 50's booths, tablecloths, juke box...always playing 50's music...memorabilia on the walls, etc. They serve breakfast (all day), lunch, and dinner. We like their daily specials...vegetables, meat, bread...but our favorite...the hamburgers and coated fries. These are big hamburgers...loaded! Good American food!

1  Thank RVer40

Been to Jo's Diner? Share your experiences!