“Great Food, as usual”

Newk's Express Cafe
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Wiffe had the Shrimp Remoulade Salad is awesome, huge bowl, breadsticks, WOW! I had the NEWK Q sandwich; grilled chicken with a white cheesy BBQ sauce. Spicy, sloppy, but a great sandwich. Accompanied with some Southern Sweet Tea, what can be any better.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Food was good as usual, ordered and was brought our food very quickly. Enjoyed eating in the place. Would definitely eat there again and would recommend to anyone who is traveling through Brandon.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Traveling through town and staying in Brandon for the night at a hotel nearby. We looked on Trip Advisor for places to eat nearby and this was rated #1. Now we now why! This place is phenomenal! Prices are very reasonable. Pizzas are fabulous and salads are Huge. Wish there was a place like this in Dallas, TX. You must try this place!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I actually ate here twice this week! Both times were very good. I tried the new salad with chicken salad , pasta and fruit. It was ok but not my favorite. The margarita pizza was very good as was the caramel cake. Food is always fresh and service is good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love eating here. The service is great and the staff is courteous. I have eaten here with my family, my church groups and they have catered to my work place!