“cozy”

Sway's Bistro
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great little place to get a sandwich or a crawfish appetizer. Wait staff very friendly. Large tables.
It's a casual atmosphere but yet fancy. Prices are comparable with other lunch eateries. Good menu selections. One of my favorite places to eat!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I have a "date" night here quite often. The food and service are always excellent. The atmosphere is relaxing.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Enjoyed first visit to this small restaurant on New Year's Eve. My party of nine challenged the close confines of the dining room but our service was excellent and the meal was very good.
Seafood ruled the night and all of our entrees, including tilapia, flounder, and shrimp proved to be very tasty. Servings were generous and more than one "carry out" left the restaurant with us. My family was pleased with the experience and we will return.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I absolutely love this place! They have GREAT food! I think it is a good kept secret though. I have lived right down the road from it for a while and had never been. I went the morning of my wedding for brunch and the cheese grits, waffles, and bacon are yummy. Mimosas were a nice touch to! Thoroughly enjoyed it with my mom and maid of honor. Perfect touch to my wedding day! Will be back soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I love the grilled chicken wrap and the side salad here. I get the homesde sweet pepper ranch dressing. The white chocolate bread pudding is worth running 10 miles, just to deserve it. The texture and flavor of each each bite is savory and scrumptous. The manager/ owner Tony is very personable and friendly. A hidden gem on Old Fannin Road. Nice ambience.