“Will stay again!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brandon
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The rooms were very clean and big. The staff were so kind and helpful. Coffee is served all day!! The continental breakfast is very well stocked with yogurt, fresh fruit and even sausage biscuits. I can not stress enough on how nice the rooms are and the windows actually open!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have stayed in la quinta rooms all over the country I will say this is the worst place ever!!! The room I was given was dirty I have to change the bed myself. Which I didn't not mind. The person that checked us in was great. For the rest of the staff treated us like we should be working there not staying there. They were very rude. Not only was the hotel rude but as well as the whole area. We went to a restaurant close to the hotel everyone looked at us like the have never seen Hispanic people before. Making us feel very uncomfortable and very un welcome. I will never return to this hotel again. As a rewards member of la quinta I am very disappointed with the over all service of the location/area.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Granite countertops, high modern beds that were extremely comfortable, down comforters, beautiful modern furniture...such a pleasant surprise! Felt like a high end hotel! Tremendous value and pet friendly too:)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times. It is very clean, rooms very comfortable. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast area. I always travel with my dog and there is ample space for walking. I highly recommend this hotel and know I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 383LindaA383
Reviewed May 7, 2013

On initial entrance into the hotel, the hotel is really nice. I had the opportunity to utilize a rewards free night. The room I received, showed damage to the furniture in the room, but overall an ok room. I am assuming it was done by a previous guest. In addition the sheets a hole in them. My biggest issue with the hotel was not offering a baby crib. Instead they offered a baby playpen, however, the hotel staff didn't know how to put the playpen together. So my 18 month old had to sleep in the bed with me. In addition, I dont feel a play pen is sanitary for multiple use my kids as you cant change the sheets as you could with a baby crib. Overall, the stay was good. It is difficult to find this hotel with GPS as it address isnt in most GPS system. Overall I would reccomend this hotel if you dont need a place for a baby to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We received a very nice welcome and prompt service. The front desk staff was lovely and the entire facility was comfortable, clean and updated. I would like to have this hotel available for all our travels with the dogs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We got a king suite with a pull out sofa and it was a very cute room, clean, and comfortable. Extra little perk is a tv in the bathroom. Pool and hot tub weren't quite ready for guests but the area looked nice. Customer service was friendly enough. We will probably return if we stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank broadwayjen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Jackson - Brandon
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
5 mi away
Hampton Inn Jackson- Flowood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E? Share your experiences!