“Top rate hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brandon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Burton, Michigan, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The hotel was new and clean but is not good for business travelers. There were only 2 hangers in the room so I asked for more and was told "that is all you get". The room did not have a clock radio, (something I have taken for granted all these years). Also, when I checked out, the desk manager refused to provide a receipt confirming my charges; something I need for my expense reports. They claimed that because I booked with a travel company such as 'travelocity' that I couldn't get one. I asked how I was supposed to know if any incidentals were charged and they said to 'trust them'. The walls are thin and you could hear adjacent room conversations and TV show.
The customer service was very poor!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Clean facility which I guess is all that really matters for a LQ. We arrived around 9pm and they had completely blocked the enrance with the airport shuttle. We brought it to the attention of the check in staff and she got an attitude. I went to the car around 11pm and it was still there, but i guess what should i really expect from a LQ.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Barking dog in adjoining room interupted sleep. TV kept going on and off for three days during my stay. Was never fixed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 3, 2012

For My First Stay Here, The Hotel Kept My Room Though I Was Hrs Late. Very Nice Nightly Front Counter Lady (MS. SH..), Was Very, Very KIND & CONSIDERATE. Remembered My Name & Was Very Accommodating. Never Comfortable In Anyone's Bed, BUT Fluffy Pillows, Clean Sheets & a VERY cold A.C.!!! Other Great Value Was FREE Breakfast & wi-fi & NICE Attendants Who Came Back When They Said They Would, CAUSE I Was Not Ready For My Room Cleaning. Our Kids Enjoyed The Pool!!! Will Come Back Again.... : ) P.S.- Customer Service Via Phone To Reserve THE Room Were Very Helpful In Giving Me a GREAT RATE TOO....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Columbus
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We attended the SCV convention in Brandon and our stay at LaQuinta was great, the rooms are big and the beds were nice, other that being a little high off the floor. The breakfast is great. The quitness of the hotel makes it a great place to stop and take a break. thanks for a great stay. elisa

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Jackson - Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Candlewood Suites Pearl
Candlewood Suites Pearl
#16 of 19 in Pearl
Hampton Inn Jackson- Flowood

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E? Share your experiences!