2,458 results
All reviewsbubba gumpsmorton's steakhousemichael patricksbalcony roomisle of caprijunior suiteswim up barnice roomcrab legscasino hotelcasino floorget awayparking garageslot machinesenjoyed my staytable gamesocean springs
Reviewed January 10, 2016

My fiancé and I along with another couple stayed here over the weekend for a friend's wedding. I assume other guests also stayed here since the bride recommended for us to book at the Golden Nugget. There are many other newer and nicer casinos in the area and I really wish we did more research. Our stay was fine, nothing to write home about, but I did have an issue that I've been trying to get resolved with no avail. I've spoken to several managers regarding the issue and still waiting for a resolution and a call back from the director of the casino. When we checked out on Sunday Dec 20th, I left a garment bag to be picked up by UPS at the front desk. The clerk asked if I needed a slip, and I said no, you just need to have UPS pick it up. She said alright and she would take care of it. Ten days later I get a notice on my credit card that I had been charged $381.50 for a unreturned item to RenttheRunway. In a panic, I call the casino to see if they had sent my dress back. After several phone calls, I spoke with Tracy who was super nice and helped me find the garment bag. She assured me it would be shipped out and that a manager would call me back. Thank you Tracy! Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a manager to call me back to help me recoup some of the costs I've been charged for late fees, 10 days worth! For a casino of this caliber, I would think they would take more responsibility on the carelessness of their staff's actions or lack of. Hopefully someone is reading this and reply since no one has been returning my phone calls. Truly disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rachael t
Reviewed January 9, 2016

This was my first stay at the Golden Nugget and I loved it. My Husband and I got lost a couple of times, but someone was right there asking if they could help. The room was beautiful, can't wait to come back. The Buffet was great, one of the best. The walk to the car is a little far, but once we found the best place to park we were just fine.

Room Tip: I all ways like close to the elevator, and high up.
Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

Golden Nugget Stay
It started at the desk with Joan at check in. She worked extra hard to give us what we wanted. All thru the hotel staff were very friendly and willing to help. Up graded our room when the water was shut off to fix a problem. Five Star operation.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Room was okay. Did not like the huge faux leather sofas blocking access to the window. No water in the room which is standard at some of the other casinos. Do something about the doors to the bathroom. We ran into them at night when we went to the bathroom. .

Room Tip: Ask for view not blocked by new facility being built alongside the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2016

We got this room at a special rate because of casino activity we did before. It is not what I would say is an exciting decor (gold and brown is not my favorite, although it suits the theme) but certainly comfortable, well-maintained, clean and pleasant. Check-in for us was swift, friendly and convenient. What surprised and pleased us was the food. Very good in both the buffet and the busy little sandwich shop/cafe. We did not go to the other food venues there but I think they all work out of the same kitchen. As I said, not an exciting decor, but absolutely nothing wrong with anything during our short stay.

Room Tip: I always take what I am offered, but hope for something away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family