“Good location and price”
Review of Quality Inn Biloxi

Quality Inn Biloxi
Ranked #23 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This motel is right on Beach Blvd. It's easy to cross the street to get to the beach. When I reserved my room, I requested lower level and they were able to give it to me. There was a wide selection of breakfast items: waffles, biscuits and gravy, toast, instant oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, donuts and juices. The beach rentals employees are really nice. Jesse gave us some good restaurant suggestions, which were White Cap and Blow-Fly Inn.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nancy1965
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Biloxi

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great for the price. Hotel is across the street from the beach. Large lobby if you have a group. Good selection of breakfast items. The staff were thoughtful to ask if I wanted to be by the pool or in back where it is quieter. I choose quiet since this was a business trip and I was working, and it was absolutely quiet at the back. Rooms are pretty standard, with average beds. Easy access to shopping or casinos. And the perfect place to stay if you are visiting Keesler AFB

Room Tip: Let them know if you want a room by the pool or not and they are good to accommodate.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John A
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Nice location for Biloxi stay, across street from beach with umbrella rentals. Nice pool with a 2' area and deeper area also. Continental breakfast was a plus. Room was clean except a little dingy carpet, but expected with the foot traffic coming in from beach! Room had dbl beds, requested non-smoking, but due to vacancies, we were in a smoking room but couldn't really smell smoke. Linens were nice and clean, seemed new, plenty of towels and hot water. All staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This motel is very busy and based on the amount of people that go thru here, they are doing a very nice job. I noticed how much garbage guests leave behind, because they are vacationing, so the staff has to work really hard to keep up on this. The room is a nice size, clean, and bed was comfortable. Its a bit noisy, but lots of families stay here, so that's the norm. Turn on the a/c and TV, problem solved. Nice location right across the street from the beautiful beach. Staff was very friendly. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I would think rooms furthest away from pool/beach/Beach Blvd are quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lily_99654
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very Friendly people running this hotel....this definitely a good place to stay...right across from the beach....great place for the price you pay...large pool ....breakfast basic with waffles and biscuit and gravy very clean eating area..

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Came down for a family vacation, booked over 30 rooms. Everything went smoothly. The staff was wonderful including housekeeping. They kept the rooms clean and comfortable despite having a full house of guests. The front desk staff was very accommodating to our family reunion and were extremely hard workers. Breakfast was good and service was good. "Jack" was a very good host during breakfast and kept everything flowing. This hotel was in close vicinity to the town fair and was also beach front. I rate this hotel with 4.0 out of 5.0.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Keke2873
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I requested a non smoking room. However, myself and my child were placed next to a smoking room with connecting doors. The smell was horrid. I asked the front desk about this. I indicated to them that I had requested a non smoking room. If someone requests a non smoking room it does no good to place them next to a smoking room. What is the point? A male staff member brought towels to put at the bottom of the door, but that did not help. He said he would go get some spray and talk to his manager to see what else could be done. He said he would return in a few minutes. After an hour and half I gave up since he did not come back. The strong smoke smell made me sick to my stomach and I ultimately threw up due to this. I am very disappointed with my experience here. For the price I paid for this room and the fact that I requested a non smoking room, I am not satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family