“Good value on the beach”
Review of Quality Inn Biloxi

Quality Inn Biloxi
Ranked #23 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This motel is very busy and based on the amount of people that go thru here, they are doing a very nice job. I noticed how much garbage guests leave behind, because they are vacationing, so the staff has to work really hard to keep up on this. The room is a nice size, clean, and bed was comfortable. Its a bit noisy, but lots of families stay here, so that's the norm. Turn on the a/c and TV, problem solved. Nice location right across the street from the beautiful beach. Staff was very friendly. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I would think rooms furthest away from pool/beach/Beach Blvd are quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lily_99654
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Biloxi

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very Friendly people running this hotel....this definitely a good place to stay...right across from the beach....great place for the price you pay...large pool ....breakfast basic with waffles and biscuit and gravy very clean eating area..

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Came down for a family vacation, booked over 30 rooms. Everything went smoothly. The staff was wonderful including housekeeping. They kept the rooms clean and comfortable despite having a full house of guests. The front desk staff was very accommodating to our family reunion and were extremely hard workers. Breakfast was good and service was good. "Jack" was a very good host during breakfast and kept everything flowing. This hotel was in close vicinity to the town fair and was also beach front. I rate this hotel with 4.0 out of 5.0.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Keke2873
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I requested a non smoking room. However, myself and my child were placed next to a smoking room with connecting doors. The smell was horrid. I asked the front desk about this. I indicated to them that I had requested a non smoking room. If someone requests a non smoking room it does no good to place them next to a smoking room. What is the point? A male staff member brought towels to put at the bottom of the door, but that did not help. He said he would go get some spray and talk to his manager to see what else could be done. He said he would return in a few minutes. After an hour and half I gave up since he did not come back. The strong smoke smell made me sick to my stomach and I ultimately threw up due to this. I am very disappointed with my experience here. For the price I paid for this room and the fact that I requested a non smoking room, I am not satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank plcmartin
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was better than I expected. Rooms open from outside, but I felt safe. It was clean and well kept. Friendly staff and good location! There will soon be a Waffle House directly next door, which will be great! I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Brandimsu
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel was a great value for being across from the beach and the quality was not bad! It's no resort but it definitely is not a dump! I was very shocked at how nice things were and the staff is very friendly! I would definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lvlv012
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The front desk staff especially John was very friendly and helpful. The room is fine for a one night stay or short trip. The hotel is the old Holiday Inn Pre-Katrina days and needs some room updating. The carpet is in severe need of cleaning as my white socks were filthy after walking around. I would return for a quick trip or recommend it for a short stay!

Room Tip: Reserve a room by the pool it is quieter!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple