“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Quality Inn Biloxi
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right across the street from the sand and gulf waters, a very short walk. We didn't plan on staying in Biloxi but felt a little tired when driving along the beach and found this place. The pool looked nice too. The room was ok and clean.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Columbus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Room was clean, everything worked. Pool stays open till 10:00pm. If you go to bed earlier than this, you need a room outside, not next to the pool. Breakfast is furnished. It was not elaborate but Biscuits & Gravy were good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Chester, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I booked this hotel for one night while visiting relatives in Gulfport. It was poring down rain when we got into town so we never got to use the pool or the beach, but it is in a great location right across the street from the beach. The hotel & room were clean & we appreciated the microwave & mini fridge in the room.
The breakfast was nice & kept stocked. The breakfast room was plenty big also. Most hotels cram the waffle maker at the end of the bar in everyone's way but they have it on a separate bar here. There is a mini waffle maker on the bar with everything else though.

Would definitely stay here again; no complaints.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gallion, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am a platinum elite member of the frequent traveler program of a major competing hotel group. When in Biloxi last week, I was displaced from my hotel at 11 pm at night due to a broken sprinkler head two floors above my room. The Biloxi fire marshal did what he was required to do and told us the hotel would not be allowed to house guests with an inoperable fire suppression system. The general manager of the hotel then told the sever hundred guests who had spent the last two hours standing in the parking lot with no information and no access to their belongings to go find other rooms. No effort was made on the part of the manager to assist the guests. The firemen did, however, allow us, one floor at a time, to get our things. Only by refusing to leave the front desk did I get someone to locate an available room and was directed to this property. Several others had heard my conversation at the damaged hotel and followed us to this property. There was only one young man at the front desk at this hour of the night and he was brilliant. He was answering the phone - more calls from people left ignored by the original hotel - finding available space (Biloxi is busy in the summer) and getting people to roomsas close to their needs as possible. I needed an additional night but he told me that their system showed them sold out the following night but if I could check with the desk in the morning, he would alert them and they could probably sort it out. The next morning, the charming lady on duty knew exactly what my situation was and already had a solution prepared that allowed me to remain in the same room for my additional night. Exceptional effort, especially compared to the manager at the original hotel who simply left people in the middle of the night to find alternate housing in a busy tourist beach town.

It is an older property but well kept and attractive. Comfortable king size bed, big flat screen tv with big cable selection, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, wifi, and a complementary hot breakfast for a rate lower than the original hotel. I don't need glitz and fancy when I travel but appreciate some basics and quality service from a hotel staff. This property did their job well in an unusual situation. I enjoyed Biloxi and will probably select this hotel over my normal chain if I return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank rig2
Philadelphia, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is not a fancy hotel but if location is what you want it's perfect! The pool is very nice. Breakfast was great for the kids and staff was awesome! We left our camera and a maid had turned it in. This hotel is right across from the best part of the beach where all the jet Ski and other rentals are!! I highly recommend this hotel! Can't beat the price or location!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank bholley71
Luling, Louisiana, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I found this hotel to be in a good location, across from the beach. I found the pool to be cloudy and iffy. Strong smell of chlorine in the morning, hair floating in the pool and other debris, even in the morning. By night it was very cloudy and could not see the bottom. Many chairs around the pool were broken and tables remained dirty even through the next day, covered in watermellon seeds and dirty hotel towels left from the night before. The breakfast was acceptable for free. The waffles were VERY good, but that's about it. The boiled eggs were hard and rubbery. The room was clean and I was happy to have a fridge and microwave. The safe was shut so it was inoperable. The AC worked fine, but shut off every so often and was loud to restart, so I did not sleep well as it kept waking me up every time it would come back on. Frustrating!! I don't think I would stay again. :( AND I was quoted a room rate of $130, turned out to be $139 plus all their taxes and fees.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jamie D
Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

An OK room if you don't plan on spending much time in it. The room was small and although it was nonsmoking, as a nonsmoker, I could definitely smell smoke residue. The smoke alarm also randomly went off during the night!! The bathroom was so tiny, I had to leave the door open while I used it! The room looked clean, but it felt like there was a dirty film to everything. It was a room the VA set me up in to spend the night before I had surgery the next day. It served its purpose, but I would never stay here on my own accord or with my own money. The location is great if you want to spend time at the beach. The two guys working the front desk were very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Mary Beth S

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels