“Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed 2 nights. Check in staff very friendly. Nice pool area. Right on the ocean and beach. Convenient for looking around and about. Breakfast ok. Room average for a Quality Inn. Great gift shop just down the road with a giant sharks head as the entrance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Olathe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

After reviewing some of the reviews on Trip Advisor, which stated how good this place was, I decided to give it a try. Glad to be part of Trip Advisor contributors and providing honest feedback so other travelers can have similar experiences. This stay was very good. The front desk person was waiting for my arrival and greeted me well. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good (I tend to critique this more because I like some variety, so I'll keep it as it is). Right in front of the beach. Not a problem with this hotel.

Room Tip: Depending on your preferences, inside room was quiet and close to restaurant and pool. Thought it wo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I always stay here during the summer months when visiting family. We choose this hotel and lcoation repeatedly because of the free bf, location and cleanliness. We take a few steps and we are on the beach. The price is great also, and this is why I am booking my June stay at this location :)

Room Tip: all rooms are worth the price
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kiak_13
Lafayette, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just spent three nights at this hotel (our first experience at this property). The location is conveniently located next door to the Mississippi Coast Coliseum. You could easily walk to the coliseum from the hotel (if you choose to do this in the evening, wear reflective clothing--I saw several pedestrians walking to the coliseum for a concert Saturday night, but they were hard to see walking next to the roadway). Directly across Hwy. 90 is the beach and a nice public area with restrooms, water fountains, and showers. No restaurants within easy walking distance, unfortunately, though there are several in the area. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

The cleanliness of the room was OK, but definitely could have been better. My main complaint is that housekeeping didn't clean our room at all after our first night. We left the room around 11:00am and returned around 7:00pm. When we returned, we found the "do not disturb" sign on the outside of our door, but none of us had placed it there. I had to call the front desk for fresh towels, which they supplied with a smile. Also, the TV remote was missing from our room when we checked in. The front desk brought us a new one quickly. We discovered the original remote behind the desk two days later. We also inadvertently noticed paper trash that wasn't ours behind the bedside table. Makes me wonder what else was overlooked that wasn't as easily noticed.

The A/C functioned OK, but it was fairly loud, I thought, even for a wall unit A/C. The beds were average--more firm than I like, but did offer some support.

The breakfast was typical of what you find at hotels in this price range--lots of starchy foods accompanied by fresh apples and oranges, yogurt, and boiled eggs. I will say that Quality Inn appears to have changed their brand of coffee, and it is far better than the previous brand.

The pool was lovely, but as it was late March when we stayed there, the water was freezing cold. Still a nice place to sit and read or visit, however.

Despite the shortcomings of the hotel, I would probably stay there again simply because the location is good, and because it's cheaper than many other places in the immediate area. If you're a clean freak though, you might want to consider staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: I requested a quiet room, and the front desk assigned us to a room near the back of the property tha...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Hammond, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times and have always had a good experience. It is very reasonably priced and the accomodations are very good. Desk clerks have always been friendly and helpful. The hotel is right across Beach Blvd. from the Gulf and is in a convenient location, near the Biloxi Casinos and the Gulport one as well as numerous attractions on the Coast. It is situated next to the Biloxi Convention Center and near the Mall. Quality offers a pretty good complimentary breakfast. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I've stayed here. Twice for a concert and once for a trip with my boys. It's right next to the coliseum which is very nice for concerts because there's no stress about traffic. Just walk right over. Lobby was spotless, room was very clean, everything worked in it. Pillows were very comfortable! Breakfast is a MUST! A large variety of things. They even added a 4 mini waffle maker which is great for kids and adults that can't eat a big waffle. The beach is right across the street. I highly recommend this hotel! Staff was also friendly.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Lkyzarems36
Lafayette, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Even though it's across the street from a beautiful beach, our room could have used a thorough cleaning. Carpets were dirty and room could use some updating. Door to bathroom should be replaced, as it sticks and is dirty. The breakfast buffet was very good though! And the front desk staff were friendly. Beautiful setting but needs some work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple