“never again”

Ranked #23 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
collinsville, il
“never again”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Used choice awards for first night, paid $98 for the second. The pool looked great (to cold, Feb) after staying at 2 Comfort Inns on this trip we didnt think anything about the 2 story building. They have the carts to put your luggage on, easy access to your room. Right. Our room was on the 2nd level. No elevator. My husband has cancer so I lugged all the bags up to room 606.
We could hear what the neighbors were saying, espically the arguing. Heard their alarm clock at 6:10am too.
The floors were dirty/stained, the bathroom floor was ansty, I put the bath mat down so our feet wouldnt touch the tile. We had the Do Not Disturb sign in the key card slot..Why did the housekeeping girl try to get in?? An hour later, I heard the card again being removed from the door, this time someone put their key in the slot and was trying to get in!! I jumped up and looked out the little spy thing, it was another housekeeping person, a guy this time, had a blue cart thing, like one that is used for soiled linens. Glad we had the deadbolt on! We heard every person walking by the room, 2 people trying to get in, we cant figure out why? I informed the front desk, oh well. I said they need to figure this one out, why did those people want in our room so badly??
The breakfast was included, thats the best I can do. We had stayed at the 2 Comfort Inns right before this stop, heck, they had eggs/sausage or ham (lunchmeat), it was ok though.
Great location, right across the street from the beach, we will never stay here again, walls are paper thin. You have to sleep with a gun in case someone tries to enter your room.

Room Tip: If I had to stay here for some reason, I would request a room on the back side, like the end room an...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Traveling through late at night and had problems getting a hotel. Have stayed at Quality Inns before so we tried it. The staff was wonderful, we asked for a good place to eat and we ended up having a great meal that evening. The hotel needs updating. The room was old and needed a better job with cleaning. Sheets and towels where good but the chair in the room was so stained, I didn't want to sit on it. If the hotel matched the staff it would have been a great stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Mary Ann C
Hammond, Louisiana
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Me and my husband took a weekend getaway for his birthday. Booked a room at the Quality Inn despite seeing several bad reviews on here. From my own personal experience I can honestly say I don't know what the heck all these complaints are about! I ended up having a room in "the back" and was kinda nervous due to the reviews. Our room was perfectly clean, nice fresh scent, no moldy mildew smell, basic amenities. It was freezing this weekend so the pool wasn't open but the area was very nice and inviting for warmer weather. Stayed out at the casinos too long so I slept through bfast, but overall our stay was perfectly acceptable and not a single complaint. You get what you pay for.. Hello... I think some people pay for Quality Inn and then expect to walk into the Waldorf-Astoria... :(

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Ashley A
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Right on Ocean Drive (90) and removed from a lot of the hubbub. Rooms were good and Internet was sufficient. Nice pool and the standard continental breakfast. Only downside is the train that goes through so many times at night.....noisy horn.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NancyfromSC
British Columbia
Reviewed September 8, 2011

we stayed here for 2 nights and the visit was exactly what we wanted. the room was smaller and dated but it was clean and we were only there to sleep. The beach across the street was great and the pool at the hotel was clean. It was a short drive to the casinos and the restaurants we wanted to eat at so not a big deal for us. For the money it was soo worth the stay. Also we left a valuable behind and when we realized several days later we called and they were very helpful and shipped the item back to us. Great service!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank janiecuz
Marrero
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Great staff and clean room. Will defiantly stay here again next time when I'm visiting in the area again.

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank NguyenNewOrleans
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This motel is in a good location. Across the street is the beach. The hotel employees were very nice and helpfull. John gave good ideas to where one could get a nice meal and was willing to help out in anyway that he could. The cleaning staff was on time and attended to your ends when needed. However, I wish the company would do away with that ugly green carpet in some of the rooms. Lol. Other then that, the people were nice and the rooms were alright. The cable on the room needs to be updated also. But I would return.

• Stayed July 2011