“I would never stay here again even if someone paid me !!”
Review of Quality Inn Biloxi

Quality Inn Biloxi
Ranked #23 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 5, 2011

The night Manger is a horrrible person that not only cussed me out but told me how to treat people and talk t people. And his words were " I am not suppose to talk to people like that but I said I don't care." "I did it anyway".... Urrggghhh ... The LARGE roach on the floor is stil there and I moved all clothes cases, purse anything to higher ground, not liek they cant crawl but yuck... I have nto slept a wink... I hate it here, but the fam was tired and it was the only game in town ;o(

PS just so everyone knows their internet is not a secure connection. Ask yoru virus protection..... It is a ghost feature type thing, and it does not appear as a secure connection to a virus protection or firewall .... OUCH ! Good thing my phone is a hotspot...

Room Tip: Never stay here and if you do ask for a dicount!!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Biloxi

Reviewed March 30, 2011

Unbelievable that they would put anyone in the second (upper) level rooms. Our room was very musty and smelled of oil and grease. The carpet was so filthy you wouldn't remove your shoes. It was mid-week and not at all busy. Why they would try to put someone in a room like this is beyond comprehension. At my request they offered a room on the ground level. This room seemed quite acceptable considering what we moved out of. At the point we realized that this room had no bathtub, just a shower, ie: a handicapped room, we just decided it wasn't worth any more hassle.
We wouldn't stay here again. There are lots of other decent places to stay.

2  Thank Don073
Reviewed March 18, 2011

my husband and i came here for the wkend to just get away! when we got there we payed with cash instead of the credit card they authorized & had to pay extra 100$ deposit which sucked but we were ok with that! this crew of people were not as friendly as the staff when we checked out! tammy and another girl were super nice & very informative on my questions for a future reservation with our children!overall staff was nice! also, when we chkd out they actually went to the room & chkd but was fine! so,if you are comen to get trashed & tear things up not the place for you. rooms are just basic rooms but, are pretty clean & roomy! my husband really enjoyed the breakfast buffet! the pool is very cute & the hotel is convenient to everything! also, if you are coming to gamble i reccomend treasure bay which is walking distance to hotel! the drink girls were very prompt with drinks & we enjoyed ourselves there!hard rock had coolest atmosphere! overall the hotel is excellent and would reccomend it!

2  Thank ourfamilyrocks4ever
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Me aand my girlfriend stayed there for mardi gras through march 6th and the tenth. for fat tuesday. We loved the king sized room it was very clean and neat even after cleaning service. loved the view when we walked out front and the ocean is right there we shopped close and the food was close within five miles each direction. all in all i rate this stay. 9 out of 10.

2  Thank jlaurent123
Reviewed February 24, 2011

For the price compared to other hotels, gem. The room was very large (king bed). Had sofa and table with chairs plus a mini-fridge and mircowave. Bed was extremely comfortable. Loved the pillows and comforter. Room was very clean. The only way you can tell the age of the hotel was by the toliet/tub area but it was still clean. Staff was very nice. Oh, if you stay try to get a room toward the front of the hotel. It is a pretty good size property for a Quality Inn. They do have free parking and the lot was quiet safe (at least were we stayed which was toward the front near the office). It is conveniently located right next to the Convention Center and you can actually walk to it. The beach is right across the street. The only thing, it is about 10-15 drive to the major casinos (Beau Rivage) on a quiet night. But for the price we paid and the time we stayed, it was worth staying here. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank minzylou
Reviewed February 15, 2011

The staff was friendly but not willing to help. I traveled with family and a large tour group of about 50 people. Everyone in our group complained about the cleanliness of the hotel, one young couple had a room with double beds (which they didn't mind) and the couple told me about the stains in the bedsheets and how there was a cigarette burn mark on the comforter!!! yikes! When she told the front desk about it they told her that they could not move her to another room because the hotel was packed. My reply to her was "why the heck didn't they just send someone to clean the sheets and freshen up the room" to which she replied, "DUH"! My room was okay, I did see yellowish stains on the pillow sheets, other than that it was alright. The shower/bathtub flooded whenever you showered. I left out two ipods, smart phones and other valuables and no one touched them, at least the maids don't steal. They offer free breakfast in the mornings and that was the only highlighted of the place.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for two nights earlier this month. Our check in was efficient and easy. The room was clean. The wireless internet wasn't perfect, but it worked just fine for our needs. The breakfast contained a good variety of foods and beverages. The location is right across a clean span of beach. Overall we both were rather pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple