“Clean and friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Los Angeles, California
“Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

Overall, I was surprised by how nice this place was for the price and location. It was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. My main complaint was the strong and unpleasant disinfectant smell in the bathroom, which didn't dissipate much despite running the fan for hours.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

We went to Biloxi, MS for Cruisin The Coast. We got our room at the Ramada Limited and they required $100.00 deposit because we paid with cash. That was fine with us so we paid for the room for 2 nights plus the $100.00 deposit. When we checked out on Sunday the lady refused to return our deposit. She said she could not find any deposit in the drawer. It clearly states that when paying with cash a $100.00 deposit is required. I had the girl call her manager and she said she would come in Monday to see what is going on. That did us absolutely no good, we were going back to Louisiana and I will NOT stay another night to wait on the manager. All I am saying if you require a deposit when paying with cash why question and refuse when you are checking out. We did not recieve it back, we are supposed to wait to hear from the manager to decide to come in. Basically we lost that $100.00. They stay for 2 nights ended up costing us $480.00. We could have stayed somewhere with an ocean view for that price.

• Stayed October 2010
2 Thank BayouGirl1
Shreveport, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

My family stayed for 2 nights in 3 rooms booked as "non-smoking" but in essence 2 were smoking complete with complimentary ashtrays. When the management was questioned, they said people just went ahead and smoked in non-smoking rooms anyway and insisted they could not do nothing about it! The rooms are in serious need of restoration - walls dirty, carpet stained and dirty, hairdryers wired in that emit electrical smoke and bugs found as permanent guests in the rooms. "Free" wireless internet was such a weak signal that I gave up on trying to stay connected and it messed up my wife's internet settings that took a day back at home to reestablish! Stay at your own risk but family's!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Humble TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

Very clean! Hotel employees were very nice and helpful. Located right on the beach - great place! Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

We booked online to get a 20% discount off 3 nights' stay and requested a room on the top floor. When we arrived a little early, we were able to check in and it was very quick. The room was on the 3rd floor right next to the elevator which made me hesitant, thinking it would be noisy. We never heard anyone the whole time we stayed so it turned out to be not a problem at all, even though the hotel appeared to be full. We had a view of the Gulf from our window - not bad for an $80/night room (I think it was 352 and I do recommend requesting it as we were at the very end of the hall which was a plus). The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The bathroom was clean but the sink is not seperate from it which means the coffee pot is in there with the toilet. Not very appealing! They look recently updated in comparison with the rest of the hotel, which seemed like it needed a little freshening up but overall, it was a good place to stay and all of the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was good - some mornings better than others but a nice selection. We had no problems while here and would probably stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
San Francisco Bay Area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2009

Located away from all the casinos, and quiet. Faces Biloxi Bay. A few rooms face towards the Bay and are worth asking for. Clean and spacious room, very comfortable.Basic continental breakfast. Pleasant people on staff.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

I called the hotel directly several months ago to check rates and book a room. I was quoted $70 a night so I booked for Labor Day weekend. A few months later, I called to add 2 extra nights and again, I was told my price would remain the same since I had AARP, government or military discounts. When I checked in Friday night, the desk clerk told me the price was $117 plus $14 tax totaling $131. I told him what happened and all he kept telling me was that it was a holiday weekend. I already knew that but apparently his employees didnt know that when they quoted prices to me twice in the past. He would not honor the price quoted and I would have gone somewhere else if it weren't a HOLIDAY weekend and I wouldnt have been charged for not cancelling my reservation earlier. I was not pleased with the condition of our room since it had peeling paint in the the bathroom. The two queen size beds which I thought I was getting when I requested them were barely a full size and they were extremely uncomfortable. It is highly unlikely I would stay at this hotel again after what happened. It is not very good customer service to not honor a price which was quoted twice.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple