“Loved the Friendly Staff & Rooms”

Days Inn Biloxi Beach
Ranked #21 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Baton Rouge, LA
“Loved the Friendly Staff & Rooms”
Reviewed June 22, 2008

Let me just start off by saying, I highly recommend you stay at the Ramada Limited if you're planning to room in Biloxi, MS. I just got back from a fantastic 30th Birthday Bash--- in which I reserved my stay with Ramada Limited. We had nearly 30 people to experience this wonderful hotel staff, amenities, and restful sleep. The rooms are contemporary and up to date. The beds are amazingly comfortable! Amy--- hotel rep. and the manager Sheryl were quite helpful in the planning of my birthday weekend. From the moment my family & friends began arriving, they were greeted by big smiles and useful information (places to eat, things to do, and hospitality). Anytime, you want to pass through Biloxi, you MUST give the Ramada Limited a call! You must be warned, make sure that you call ahead because parking may be limited if such events like Scrapin' the Coasts or Motorbike Weekend is taking place. Other than that, you can't go wrong with this hotel. Reasonably priced and well worth the bucks!

• Stayed June 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed June 20, 2008

We were very pleased with the room. We had requested a room with an ocean view and they were able to accomodate us. They actually have 4 rooms on the end with a view. Ours had a tree partially obsuring the view, but that was ok. It was still great to wake up & be able to look out at the ocean. Room was suprisingly large. Clean. We requested the shower head be cleaned in the bathroom and it was done with no questions.

The staff (could have been owners) was very helpful and answered whatever questions we asked about the area. They tried to direct us to good places to eat and things to do. Very conveniently located to Biloxi casinos, Ocean Springs and Gulfport. Across the street from the beach.

We would definitely recommend staying here.

• Liked — The size of the room and the location.
  • Disliked — The parking lot.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
texas
Reviewed January 7, 2008

Second year in a row we stayed at the Ramada Limited Biloxi and the hotel was fairly nice for a budget hotel. Staff firendly and willing to assist. Fairly new property. Would stay again while traveling through as this was our second year in a row we stayed.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — Beds
  • Stayed December 2007
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed January 2, 2008

Stayed at the Ramada Biloxi for 1 night in December 2007. This is a new, fresh, clean, spotless hotel which I highly recommend. Everything is brand new and feels great. My room had great decor, style, and lighting. I felt so comfortable hanging out there. The staff were all so friendly, helpful, and accommodating to my requests and questions. The breakfast is plentiful and generous, with tons of options and fresh food choices. You can sit in the lobby and look out over the Gulf of Mexico across the street--beautiful!!! There's nothing within walking distance except the beach, but a short drive leads you to restaurants, shopping, casinos, tourist sites, etc... You definitely need a car to stay in this hotel. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a budget hotel with tons of style. It's clean, comfortable, convenient, and the staff goes out of their way to be helpful. By the way, the pool is tiny so don't expect too much with that, and there is no business center. Please email me if you have any questions!!

• Liked — Clean and brand new, great breakfast, convenient to the Hard Rock Cafe.
  • Disliked — Tiny pool and no business center.
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled solo
Springville, Alabama
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Reserved through Trip Rewards.

This hotel was a nice clean hotel with a clean room. The bed was extremely comfortable! The desk clerk that was working when I checked in was extremely pleasant and very helpful. When the other members of my party arrived later that day it was a different desk clerk who was rather rude. Overall I would stay here again but I really don't plan on returning to Biloxi anytime soon.

This area still looks devastated from the hurricane Katrina and it doesn't look like much rebuilding is going on except for the casinos. Of course this is only from someone visiting and only traveling along Hwy 90.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank Craig B

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Southaven Ms.
Reviewed October 11, 2007

We checked in on Oct. 3 2007 and stayed though the 7 the hotel was very clean and the rooms were good size I have been in smaller rooms that were called sweets. The breakfest is the same thing every morning. But the biggest problem with this hotel is the parking lot. If your going for Cruisin the Coast this is not the place to stay.As for a normal vacation spot it would be great just not enough parking lot.

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — Parking lot was to small
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mic-T
Pike Road, Alabama
Reviewed May 13, 2007

If you're looking for a hotel that is quiet, clean, comfortable, and away from all the crowds once you are ready to unwind, then you have found it. This Ramada is one of the best I have ever stayed at. The hotel room was very clean, which is a big thing for me. The furnishings looked brand new and the bed was wonderful and comfortable. We got a great nights rest. The shower in the bathroom was awesome. Good water pressure and many different massage settings. I felt like I was at home instead of getting the normal "hit or miss" shower like in most similar hotels. All the staff was very friendly. The hotel is located a small distance away from the big casino's, so the area was quiet and away from all the noise, but still within a few minutes of all the action and restaurants. I loved the fact that I did not smell like smoke when I walked out of this hotel like I did when I was at the casino hotels. This room was a steal compared to other similar ones in the area and well worth it. I have stayed in other similar hotels and paid much more for a room that was not nearly as good and clean as this one. Overall, a great little hotel to get some great rest in a very clean setting.

• Liked — The hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable
  • Disliked — Parking lot was a little small
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple