“A very nice trip”

Ranked #22 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Waterport
“A very nice trip”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great job. Cody was excellent. Really good breakfast bar. Only three ways it could've been better. put an ashtray and some fabreze in the smoking rooms, give couples 2 regular coffees (if we haven't drinkin the decaf in 3 days, we aren't going to), and add a dvd player. I'll climb down off the soap box and thank you for a very nice stay

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
BATON ROUGE
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is right across the street from the Beach. It is an older hotel with a "scary" elevator but the rooms were nice EXCEPT don't get a smoking room!!! I'm a smoker but I literally was ill from the odor in the room & had to switch to a non-smoking room!! It was as if the room had NEVER been deoderized EVER!! Horrible smell!! But the non-smoking room was very nice, clean & the service at the hotel is EXCELLENT!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Milton, Florida
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Dark stains on carpet floor and furniture. Hole in bed spread . Mold in corner wall/ceiling. Bed is to hard. Shower seat (handicap room) dirty.... the VA sent me here and i will recommend they use another hotel chain.

• Stayed January 2013
Mikebui72, General Manager at Days Inn Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
We are very sorry about your recent stay here at the Ramada Biloxi. This is not how we want our guest experience to be. Please know that we will be taking care of these issues with this room right away. Thank you for your review and bringing this to my attention.

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night on the way from New Orleans to Alabama. The hotel is located directly across the street from the beach. You could kind of see the beach from our third floor window as the hotel rooms do not face the beach. Our checkin person was very friendly. The room was an average hotel room. It had a microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was good, though the room wax a little small. We got a good price booking ahead of time through Ramada online ($80, including tax).

• Stayed December 2012
Mikebui72, General Manager at Days Inn Biloxi Beach, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you back soon.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've been to Biloxi many times but this time decided not to stay in the casino. I think Ramada is not bad. It is a bit old and tired but clean overall, except the carpet. I stayed at the very back room on the 1st floor so it's quiet but I could still see the beach from my room. I liked the fact that it's just across from the beach, so despite I was there in the winter, I crossed the road and went for a walk on the beach. Staff at the front desk was nice. The only thing I have to complain is their breakfast. I never had non-sweet syrup in my life. I literally drenched my waffle with the syrup and it was still tasteless. Orange juice was bad, and coffee was horrible.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast. We are always trying to improve our hotel in every way and your review helps us very much. We are putting a new juice machine in this week and we will get a tastier syrup on our next order.
Travelers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
Quality Inn Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
#6 of 47 in Biloxi
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites

Been to Days Inn Biloxi Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Biloxi Beach

Property: Days Inn Biloxi Beach
Address: 1768 Beach Blvd, I-10 exit 46A, Biloxi, MS 39531-5433 (Formerly Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Biloxi Beach 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Biloxi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach Hotel Biloxi