Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Magnuson Inn(Ocean Springs)
Quality Inn(Biloxi)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleancomplimentary breakfastcomfortable staybreakfast staffhotel is locatedwould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitshort driveexcellent stayplace to staynight staycleaning stafffirst flooreasy accessget awayinns
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I never stayed at a Hampton Inn prior to my visit. I was surprised by the quality service and accommodations provided. My room was a nice size, with a huge bed and sofa. The room was clean and the staff were great. The breakfast was tasty as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thanks for the great review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that your first experience with Hampton Inn was a great one. I am glad you found the service and accomodations to be high quality. We pride ourselves on providing each of our guest with a wonderful experience. I hope that you will continue to choose Hampton Inns while traveling, and of course we look forward to having you with us again if you are back in the area. Thanks again for taking the time to write this great review.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This Hampton is conveniently located off highway with easy access to beaches and businesses. Enjoyed the local restaurants in a very pleasant small town atmosphere. Great entertainment at the nearby casinos.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James L

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad to hear our convenient location worked great for you while you were in town. We are lucky to have such great restaurants and entertainment in our area. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent stay, clean comfortable, convenient. Stayed to visit family. I would say the only "down" to this stay was that I didn't see any hotel staff on duty at night. We had never experienced this before, especially at a Hampton Inn...other than that, excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you had an excellent stay and found the hotel to be convenient. You mentioned you did not see hotel staff during the night. We do keep the hotel staffed 24 hours a day. The front desk attendant may have had to step away from the desk for a brief moment. Thanks again for taking the time to leave these great comments, and we look foward to seeing you again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is an older Hampton Inn. It has been remodeled inside, but the room air was not great. The desk in the room was way too large for the room, crammed against the wall against the bed. The depth of the desk was almost half the length of the bed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I hate to hear that your stay was just ok, but I understand about the room layout. The room that you were in was a handicap king, so the configuration of the desk and the bed does make that area a little tight. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and we can make sure that you are able to stay in a standard king instead of the handicap king. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were led to believe the hotel was on the Gulf. About three miles away. Food was ok. Check in crew was very nice. Had some concerns for our auto security. I would recommend this hotel again. Next time I would be a little more selective of location if I wanted to be on the gulf.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jimmie J
BrandonTurner, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I am sorry that you were led to believe our hotel was on the Gulf, but I am glad you would recommend our hotel again. Hopefully it will ease your mind that we have never had any incidents in our parking lot involving someones car being messed with. With our location right off the interstate and all the lighting from our parking lot and the businesses around us, we have never had to deal with those issues. Thanks again for writing this review. We look forward to having you stay with us again if you are in the area.