Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
$90
QualityInn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$126
$114
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$209
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$169
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$115
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$266
South Beach Biloxi
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleancomplimentary breakfastcomfortable staybreakfast staffhotel is locatedwould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitshort driveexcellent stayplace to staynight staycleaning stafffirst flooreasy accessget awayinns
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed at this Hampton for several days. Amanda at the Front Desk could not have been friendlier or more accomodating. Room was immaculate. Wi FI worked without a glitch. Great comfy beds. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you so much for this awesome review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff - especially Amanda - to be so friendly and accomodating. I will be sure to share this review with her. It is great to hear that you found our rooms to be immaculate and that you enjoyed our complimentary wi-fi and our comfy beds. Our staff works really hard keeping our hotel clean and fresh for every guest. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I chose this hotel by price, and because I prefer to stay at Hampton Inn when possible. It was a better value than the other Hampton Inns in Gulfport or Biloxi. Two items made this a less than stellar visit: There is no desk for workspace in the rooms, and that meant that, two, finding places to plug in my electronics for work and charging was awkward. There was a table and several side chairs available, which meant that the rooms are better set up for vacationers. Everything else was exactly what I expect with this chain: great beds, good breakfast, great service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
blxosgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review regarding your stay. It sounds like you stayed in one of our rooms with two beds. Those rooms do have a side table with two chairs, however they do not have a desk. Our king rooms do have desk and they also have extra outlets, so if workspace is needed, the king rooms are definantly the best way to go. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and that you received great service. I will be sharing your comments with our staff. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your comments and I hope you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have really seen very few places where we find such clean rooms and specially there are some places where the cleaning takes place only on the more exposed areas. The staff usually avoid the corners and some of those areas where it is a little difficult to clean. There is a habit of my mother which is good or bad I dont know but it is that what ever place we go either to have lunch or to stay, she always checks the cleanliness of that particular place and of she finds any problem, she always complains to the management and the staff. Hampton was really a good experience even for my mother as well. She really did mention me about certain things which I myself noted afterwards. the rooms were cleaned good and the staff was fantastic. There was no any extraordinary cleanliness but still it was an amazing experience for me and my family.

Room Tip: Check the A/C first before you except the room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

What a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay. I will be sharing your review with our staff, especially our housekeeping department. They will be trhilled to see that there hard work and dedication is really noticed by our guest. They take great pride in their work, and it is always great to hear when a guest takes notice. Thanks again for this wonderful review. I hope you stay with us again in the future!!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice comfy bed! Room was pretty clean. Staff was great. Breakfast to go was good. Speedy speedy checkin! Fast food so close you can walk across the parking lot.

Nice hotel. I have nothing else to say so I am typing this to meet the 200 characters required.

Room Tip: not 204 as it faces the McDonald's drive thru! The drapes shut out the light and noise though....
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is great to share these positive comments with our staff and let them know their hard work pays off in the form of a satisfied guest. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast to go and that we were able to give you a speedy and efficient check-in. I hope that you stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great service by staff at hotel. Room was very clean and fresh! Great breakfast area too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
DeeDee M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

We, the management team at Hampton Inn Biloxi/Ocean Springs, would like to express our thanks to you. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be your “Home Away from Home” and we hope to see you again soon.