“Will never stay here”

IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Ranked #8 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 9, 2010

This place takes "switch and bait" to a new level! It advertised (baited customers) with a certain rate for a tennis tournament if you made reservation by a certain date. A few days later, still nearly a week out from the cutoff, they switched rates, saying they only had a certain number of rooms at the advertised rate,

Oh, they still had rooms - but at a much, much higher rate! This was after being told two days earlier that rooms at the posted rate would be available and that group reservations were welcome! Wrong!

I've stayed there before (outdated even then) - but never again!

• Stayed: June 2010
1  Thank scobryan57
There are newer reviews for IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

Reviewed June 6, 2010

Generally I stay at the Beau Rivage when I head to Biloxi but I decided to try something different this time. I did get something different but not better or comparable to what I am used to. The casino itself was not as new as I would hope it to be and the access to table games was very limited with long waits even during the middle of the week. The quality of the drinks in the casino were very low even for casino standards. That being said, the front desk staff was very friendly and even upgraded us to a Jacuzzi Suite. I was very grateful for the upgrade but I imagine that the unit I received is set aside for such an occasion. The Jacuzzi suite we received was in the center of the building where it folds so the bedroom did not have any windows leaving it very dark no matter how many lights you have on. The room was large and it was nice having a separate seating area. The rooms have obviously been updated and featured 2 large LCD TVs. The bath soaps were great quality as well. The pool was amazing and located on top of the parking garage with a great view. It was nice to layout in custom loungers after a long night at the casino. The pool is located across the hotel from the actually hotel rooms. You do have to walk wet past the main gambling floor. Everything was pretty good considering the fantastic rate we received although I imagine I will continue to visit the Beau instead. If you are looking for a good time and price is the biggest concern then do consider this location.

Reviewed June 6, 2010

Our stay at the IP was excellent. Valet was courteous, the front desk was professional and helpful with our needs. When we checked into our room, our bed sheets were not perfectly clean, but room service came within minutes of our call to make it right. They have a great pool area with bar, and the casino was fun. There is even a non-smoking section with slots upstairs. There really is nothing to complain about at the IP.

Reviewed June 5, 2010

The "non-smoking" room stunk of cigarette smoke. In fact the whole hotel smelled of cigarettes. The amenities were awful. I'd rather stay at a Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank BusyOHMom
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This was a girls' get away second stay at this resort. We had a terrific time again. The pool and hot tub are well maintained and the rooms comfortable and clean. The music in one of the lobby bars was a bit loud, but we were still able to enjoy it from the coffee cafe which features delectible-looking desserts. Can't wait to go with my husband!

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I liked this hotel a lot. We were upgraded to a suit which was very beautiful. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it was gorgeous. Definitely, I would stay here again.

Reviewed May 20, 2010

Flew in shuttle on time waiting for us to board, got to IP check in was awsone VERY FRIENDLY STAFF,the rooms was clean, wanted a sit down bath, only had a shower but thats ok, went down to gamble and the staff was very very nice...wish we had won some money, however we played the entire time.got food comp with no problem...the buffet is to die for..we ate there everyday,they also have a breakfast buffet thts awesome as well...I loved everything about the IP...booked a trip today for tomorrow thru Sunday...IP here we come again

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple