“Unbelievable!!!”

IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Ranked #8 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed January 21, 2010

Not only are the rooms here bland.
After I checked out of there hotel, a few days later I find out that the casino had charged me over $1,000!
I went back to this casino to find out why. They told me that the phone and radio was stolen from the room, that the mini bar was emptied and destroyed?!?!? Yet would not show me this destroyed mini bar. It's been a week and i'm still waiting on an itemized bill, showing why it was over $1,000.

Turns out someone went to the room AFTER I checked out and since the casino had MY credit card information on file as the last guest, they charged me!

They refused to look at thier video survelance for the true culprit, and banned me from the casino.

I contacted local authorities, only to hear: "it's your word against theirs, you need to hire a lawyer, this is a civil matter"

Also was told the only way to obtain copies or even revue the survalence was to get a Judge to order it. To top this off the casino is only required to keep their video's for a few days.

So, I loose, they win.

It's truely a gamble to stay here!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ebony_onyx
There are newer reviews for IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

Reviewed January 16, 2010

Hotel is geetimg old needs to be updated the food was average at best at their best eatery Carnaval de Brasil. was overpriced for the quality of service and food. Cant complain to much made 35000 dollars even gave the dealer a 7000 dollar tip but now I am barred for life. Quess they dont like people who win. The room we had like a heat exchanger right outside the window so did not get much sleep. Dealers were very good and friendly. The managament needs to improve they seem very thin skinned and dodgy.Oh yea some of the hallways smell nasty. The dealers are the best part of this casino

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2009

IP is my go-to hotel on the coast. I am always pleased with the weekday rate, but frankly, can't afford to stay there on the weekends. And I hate that. But for $42 on a Thursday night, you can't beat it. The room is very comfortable and has all the amenities you would expect and really, more. $42 is cheap for all you get! The staff is generally very friendly. I was miffed this go around with the resort fee (WiFi, valet, fitness center) because the Fitness Center was closed by 8pm. I had to jog in the cold! But, that's not a knock against the hotel in general. My last time there, i got stuck in a smoking room (non-smoking were sold out due to conference but they didn't tell me ahead of time). This trip, my room was definitely non-smoking and very clean. They have also added a mini bar to each room.

I always go down to the Chill Lounge but it can be super crowded with 20 somethings. The band is usually really good. Food at IP is great, but after losing a lot of weight, I don't indulge in their buffets as much. Don't miss Infusion (in the lobby and open 24 hours). Their sweets are wonderful (I did manage to splurge on a cookie!) In the summer, the pool is a relaxing must, and the hot tub overlooks the back bay. Nice!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2009

This place ain't so bad. Rooms nice but need more than the Al Gore Save the Whales lights!! Beds are comfortable. Room decore is nice and bathroom more than adequate. HD TV is ok. Can't access for other media players you may bring. Resort acces fee of $6 is a crock of shice additional fee that should be disclosed at time of booking. Casino is under renovation currently. highlites sports bar and grill is very nice place for a quick bite and has a $5 for 12 wings special on Monday nights. $12 bucket of beer (5). Can't walk to other casinos. Poool area looks nice with large outdoor tv for summer. Under $70 deals are the way to go. Not as nice as Beau Rivage but not a Super 8! Would stay here again for the great rates. Did not encounter a long wait for drinks while playing.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2009

My husband and I stayed at IP resort for one night. The room was fine, but the common areas were extremely smoky. The ventilation system was clearly inadequate. My clothing smelled of smoke and I was sneezing even after we left. I was also disappointed with the food. We checked into the hotel around 7:30 p.m. in the evening and the High Tide cafe was closed (even though the hours posted on the web site are 10:30 am. to midnight). So, we ate dinner at the Highlights Sport Lounge. The food was subpar. The onion rings were inedible. The breakfast buffet at Back Bay Buffet was kind of pricey for cafeteria food. I wished we had eaten elsewhere. But since the High Tide didn't open until 10:30 a.m. there wasn't another option except a coffee bar with no place to sit. I was also put off by the fact that there was a $15 / day charge for the workout facility. Given the money that we spent during our stay, there was no way I was going to pay extra to use a treadmill.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank emf24
Reviewed November 17, 2009

We have stayed at the ip several times, and always enjoyed our time. this time was my husbands birthday, and we got the jacuzzi suite.. WOKE UP TO NO HOT WATER AND HAD TO DEAL WITH ROACHES. We had considered staying another night, but changed our minds..

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dmc1214
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We had to wait for the valet person to get there about 4 minutes, then the bellman came and the valet behind him. they were very nice though, and appologized for my wait. The room cost over 160.00 for a Sat. night...we were there to see Bucky Covington. I hated the way they handled the Meet and Greet for Bucky! They would not let us use our own cameras, THEY took the pictures and now I don't even know how to view that picture! And my time with Bucky was about 15 seconds......worst meet and greet ever.....thanks to the staff at IP!! I spent over 200 dollars just getting to this show, and they rushed me out....I was not happy!! Also....the water pressure for the shower was little more than a trickle of water.....I was so mad!! Couldn't take a nice hot shower and feel good, I had to try to clean up with so little water coming out of the showerhead! Why don't their maintenance do their jobs??? I felt I should have been compensated for that. The bathroom is my favorite part of a room and because they don't take care of their problems, it really sucked.....especially for the price!!! My friend and I also played on their card and hoped to get the room reduced or comped, and after spending hundreds of dollars, they wouldn't even give me a little reduction on it!! Their buffet was the worst I've ever seen....horrible food choices. But the food I did find appealing was in fact good. Kudos to the High Tide restaurant and breakfast buffet!! Their food was so very good, and warm and very tasty!! So, there are some good things and bad things about this hotel! Hope they get the shower fixed on the 15th floor.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends