$65
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$110
AscendHotels
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$182
$132
$109
$89
Doubletree.com
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$52
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$106
$69
Caesars
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

1,792 results
All reviewshigh tideboyd gamingcosta cucinasports barimperial palacefree buffetparking garageplayers cardcasino resortvalet serviceslot machinessmoking roomtable gamesthe room was nicecrab legsa lot of funget away
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We added an extra visit to the IP this year, our visits have always been in March and spend Christmas, now we are adding September.
For us the IP is like visiting family, and have a condo on Back Bay. We know going in, the parking will be easy, check in is friendly and helpful, the room is always clean and we eat all our meals at the Back Bay Buffet. This was a fun trip, we were there for the World Series of Poker, Dh plays poker and I am a slot player, lots of favorite machines. The rooms are always clean, and the drawers in all the rooms are so deep you can unload you luggage, and keep the room neat, there are enough plugins to handle all your gadgets. Flat screen Tv, lots of channels. refrigerator, iron and board. great lighting in bath, magnifier mirror, and what I think is a plus, a dead bolt lock and a extra lock the keeps anyone out that has a key while you are in the room alone. Comps are easy to build up also. Looking forward to Christmas week.

Room Tip: Rooms 16 floor or higher
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017

This hotel was very nice and everyone there was very friendly. I don't know what other hotels did this in Biloxi but we were there on vacation others were there because of hurricane in Florida . Hotel was probably full mainly of Florida evacuees anyway this is a 4star hotel and if you were an evacuee they let you bring your dogs. I thought that was very awesome of the hotel. Buffet was great, Chill bar was good. Room were very nice and large. I liked the security of it. You had to show your room key at main elevator in order to go to you room. Our room had view of the gulf. We've stayed at the Beu Rivage before nice hotel but people weren't. Will recommend IP resort to everyone and will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 264rebecca57
Reviewed September 16, 2017

My wife and I used to go once every two months or so. We used to always have fun and enjoy playing slots. I know the slots are the worst odds in the casino but I used to play the $5 & $10 slots and would hit win enough to come out a little ahead or a little in the hole. It's my experience that those days are gone. The last several trips you might play a slot for 3 or 4 hours and not get back 50% of what you put in. I also noticed all the regulars that I used to see in the high stakes area aren't there anymore.
I would rate the motel, restaurants, shops and the spa a solid 4 but my experiences over the last six or seven years would rate the casino slots a 2 at the best. You just can't have fun if you do nothing but lose!

Stayed: October 2016
2  Thank Charlie C
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I Love staying here at the IP. I love the dinner options and the slots. The rooms are good, and there's a coffee maker in the room, bute view is not like staying at the Beau Rivage! We stayed on the 24th floor!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2017

On entering the hotel it looked very inviting but the front desk staff were rude not very inviting was told where the line started even though I was the only one in the line.
The didning room is off the casino floor where smoking is permitted but the smoke drifts into the dining area very unpleasant.
On the bright side the Italian restaurant is excellent as are the servers in particular Skyler who could not have been more helpful.
You should give this young man a promotion. Valet staff very helpful too

Room Tip: Highflooraway from the smoky casino
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple