“Huge Hotel on the Back Bay in Biloxi” 4 of 5 stars
Review of IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Stuart, Florida, United States
“Huge Hotel on the Back Bay in Biloxi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We just finished our stay at the IP Casino Resort in Biloxi. Hotel was OK. Staff friendly. Rooms clean. Two floors of Casino action. Non -Smoking room on 2nd floor. I guess the only problem OI had was that I came to the valet to have my car parked on the last day of my stay and because of a concert all the spaces were full. Our stay the last night was 400 dollars. I had to park my own car on the ninth floor. Now it seems as if they should leave some parking for paying guests in the hotel and not give it all away to concert goers. The valet was great except for that one incident. Make sure to ask for a bay side view. Great view of the sunrise if you get high enough.

Room Tip: Get above 16th floor on bayside.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (407)
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My Mom and I spent 1 night here on our way to Florida. I stay at a sister casino in Vegas and I was hoping for a similar experience. It was not! It was actually the opposite.

Valet and check in was very good. Our room was ok, nothing special. I sat on the side of my bed and slipped off, my 84 your old Mom sat on the side of her bed and slipped off, neither one of us was hurt, it was funny. When we slept, you had to sleep in the middle of the bed otherwise you could roll off. The front desk seemed surprised when we told them but I doubt we were the first to express our concern. We checked out the dinner buffet, it looked and smelled terrible, old tried up food. Some food trays were empty but dirty, we left.

The casino was ok but I would never stay here again.

The room was cheap $69.00; you do get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sarah S, Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa. We are sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apology. Your comments regarding the buffet have been forwarded to the Back Bay Buffet Manager. As for your accommodations, if ever you find your room to be unsatisfactory please notify the front desk immediately. We will be happy to correct the issue or move you to other accommodations if needed. Your comments have been forwarded to the Director of Hotel Operations to assist in improving our overall guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I love the IP. Its the most friendly and clean. The most fun lots to do. The pool is the best place i ever been, love always and i have fun with friends there, and make new ones. Fun fun fun fun fun at the IP

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank piglady69
North Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We (my wife of 49 years and myself) have been going to the IP in Biloxi for years. It is our favorite destination resort casino.
It is a drive of 694 miles one way for us, but it is well worth the long and tedious drive. Just arriving there and going to our well cared for room, we immediately get acclimated to the casino. We have always experienced the optimum service, comps, and gaming experience at the IP. Especially am profoundly happy with the ambiance of the casino, hotel and amenities therein. This casino is the "gold standard" of what a casino should be and how one should be managed. Yes, the gaming experience is wonderful, sometimes we win---sometimes we lose-----but in any event it is the total and overall experiences we have there that makes the trip worthwhile. I recommend this to all high as well as low rollers.

Room Tip: a room away from the elevator is suggested. but all of the rooms we have stayed in from the 5th to...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chuck K
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was my fifth stay at the IP and the second time this year. In my opinion the breakfast and dinner buffets are the best in Biloxi. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The hotel rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable (we had a comp. room.)
The Casino has plenty of slots and game tables. We did not catch any shows due to the fact we were not there during the weekend. Overall a very nice stay, no problems.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
McEwen, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Love this place and the staff everyone treats you with respect whether you are a small time player or you are a big spender , they gfs ave all the new machines and even some of the old time goodies , love being there and can't wait to get back in October. Maybe this will be the big win:)

• Stayed June 2014
Fenton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am currently still in the hotel. Upon arrival, there is no where near the entrance to park while checking in. I pulled up to ask the attendant, "where do I park during check-in? He advised that of I pay for valet, I can leave my car and go check-in, and assured me he wouldn't park it until I was squared away. He was also going to get a cart for all of our luggage. Seeing a sign stating, 'no unattended vehicles' I left my two teens, 15 & 17, with our car and luggage. As I was coming back out, a female valet was saying to another, "did you see that a woman left her kids here unattended while she checked in? Did you write up a report?" Report? For what? Your sign says not to leave cars unattended AND I did exactly what the valet told me to do. Then, after waiting 30 minutes for my luggage, I called downstairs to tell them that I would be happy to come down and get it myself. I was told guests cannot use the carts. My luggage came up 45 minutes after I got into my room. Our room is only moderately clean. I took pics- carpet is stained and lamp is written on with pen. Our view is of the parking garage. The restaurant was pretty empty, yet there was a long line to get in. The hostess seemed very unorganized and had trouble figuring out whose section to seat. No fridge or microwave in rooms. (Aren't fridges standard nowadays?) weekends are $399 per night. I can't imagine how anyone would pay that here.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank ZumbaZumbaZumba
Sarah S, Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at IP Casino Resort and Spa. It appears that we impacted your visit in a negative manner and for that we sincerely apologize. Please understand that the experience described is not indicative of the high standards to which we hold ourselves. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate departments to be addressed. Once again, we thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our overall guest experience.