IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,705 results
All reviewshigh tideboyd gamingcosta cucinacasino resortsports barfree buffetimperial palaceparking garagevalet serviceplayers cardslot machinespoker roomsmoking roomtable gamescrab legsthe room was nicelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The room was very large and super clean. We ordered room service and it was decent. The beds were comfy. I would stay here again. The place is huge. Casino was not too crowded and pretty smoky, but our floor and room were not! The food was pricey but tasted good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

First, every month we get offers for free room stays. We had never before taken them up on their offer, but because it was our birthday month (husband and I share the same month) we decided to take a day off from work, get a sitter, and go for it. When we checked in, we were greeted by an older gentleman - I wish I remembered his name - but on top of getting the room for free, because it was our birthday month, he upgrade it to a Jacuzzi suite for free. We also got free a buffet for each of us...but that was at the kiosk, not check in, but I thought it was worth mentioning because we already got a room and upgrade for free, then our meal free on top of that. GREAT customer service. Anyway, when we got up to the room, we were not expecting such a large jacuzzi. We got the jacuzzi room at the former Isle of Capri and this room at the IP blew Isle of Capri out of the water. It was huge. It had 4 flat screen TVs in all - one in the bedroom. One in the living room. Two smaller ones in the bathroom. One mounted above the jacuzzi and one mounted above the vanity. I heard once that casino hotels were designed so that you don't want to spend a lot of time in there - not this room. i spent a good portion of my time lounging in the jacuzzi watching TV. Along with an awesome jacuzzi, there was a huge walk in tiled shower with a couple shower heads to include a rain shower head in the middle. I was in heaven.

The only thing I noticed was that the designs seemed a little dated, BUT everythinhg was in great condition. My kids are spending a week with their grandparents in July and we are coming back for a couple days and booking the same room. Of course we'll have to pay for it this time - totally worth it. :) cant wait!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Rooms are nice and clean. The service in hotel great and on the casino floor the staff was helpful and friendly. We only had breakfast was very good and the waiter was very attentive. I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2014

First I want to say that the only other casino I have ever stayed at a very nice casino/hotel in Las Vegas. I have been inside many casinos. I was just looking for a quick one night getaway for two adults and one teenager and I heard this hotel was nice. Although I was not expecting an experience up to the casino/hotel in Vegas, I felt like I was in a cheap imitation. On entrance, the atmosphere was very smoky - I realize that people smoke in casinos - but this was the worst smoke I have ever encountered in a casino especially in the common areas. The pool closed at 9 pm and you could not even get to the pool to see it. Trying to get to a restaurant to eat dinner, the security staff were very rude to my daughter and despite the fact she was "banded" and I had been given a "card" she was still treated as though we were attempting to do something illegal. The food at the restaurant was mediocre at best. The best thing about the hotel was our room - it was updated, clean and on a non-smoking floor without the omnipresent smoke smell. But I don't want to feel like I am a prisoner in my hotel room so I won't be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ceeyalater
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Planning our extended road trip from GR MI south, I chose IP as our primary 10th anniversary Gulf Coast destination (based on others' high ratings + reasonable room prices), so I really hoped I picked the right place. AND I DID!! Comfortable, clean, contemporary room w/ great views day & night of back bay, open sky, and bridge into Biloxi. Ericalee57's review made me chuckle, because she fell in love w/ a super-comfy IP blanket, but I was crazy about the graphic circle pattern window sheers. After we came home, I inquired w/ IP via email and learned they were custom-made for and by IP, not something I could just buy somewhere else - ALL THIS to say the high-quality, stylish room décor can make a surprisingly strong impression! I was also touched by polite and earnest response from rep RE: my kooky inquiry. Room service was quick and Shrimp & Crawfish Pasta w/ creamy tarragon sauce was cooked just right. Casino - enough ups w/ the downs to stay fun. Short daily walk we took around edge of bay between IP and neighboring casino, Boomtown - path was not developed, but weathered aspect of disconnected dock where pelicans and (I think) cormorants were basking in sun between dives really appealed to us. IP was prepping pool on top of parking structure for season opening as we left, so we missed that, but it looked like another fun option. If you don't feel like immersing in busy, artificial environment of casino strip on Gulf beach itself, IP is terrific - close enough to all the hotspots, but offers more perspective on Biloxi locale itself.

Room Tip: If your room overlooks the back bay during your stay, you'll hate to leave - ask for something at least halfway up the tower.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple