“Had a Good Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Dallas, TX
“Had a Good Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We decided to stay at the IP Casino while on a drive along I-10, and this (along with several other hotel casinos) is conveniently located just a short drive away. Convenient covered parking, fast check-in, and quite nice room - bed was comfortable and they had all the usual/expected amenities. It's easy to get around within the hotel complex, and of course into the casino area. Staff were unfailingly helpful and cheerful, they add a spark to the life of the resort that really made our stay more enjoyable. Glad we stopped in!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Chaltom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (409)
Dublin, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

There were things that we really liked about this hotel. We got a great rate. The staff are friendly. The pool is excellent - we booked a cabana for a day - highly recommended. The food was good.

But, after spending two nights there I felt like I had been smoking 40 cigarettes per day, and I don't smoke! I don't have an issue with cigarette smoke per se, but the IP takes it to a whole new level. People smoke outside the main door, inside the main door, waiting to check in, waiting for the elevator, inside the elevator, by the pool, IN the pool! You get the idea! Unfortunately, both of the supposedly non- smoking rooms we tried reeked of cigarette smoke, it's as if it's coming through the ventilation system. Staff and management were very accommodating and facilitated a move and put a machine in the room to clear the smell, but nothing helped much. After two nights I was glad to get out of there to let my lungs recover and air out everything we had brought with us which then smelled like cigarettes.

I also found the slots a bit tight. My money went pretty fast!

I'd love to go back to this hotel - great rate, nice staff and well kept - but my lungs won't allow it.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank coolkenno
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at IP Casino Resort and Spa.
We appreciate your nice comments about our team members and apologize for the smokiness. Your comments have been passed on to our management team.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Was a great hotel with amazing location. Only being aroind the corner from a lot of good locations. With the restraurants through out the hotel where you can get a meal at any hour of the day. At first I thought with the hotel being a casino, that it would be crazy crowded, but it wasnt. I would say here again.

1 Thank LinaLo09
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

the IP was the Best Hotel Resort and Spa I have every stay at me and my husband had a wonderful time the room was very clean the food was just to die for the bed felt so good it was so much to do at the hotel we stayed up there 2 days in the staff was great
thank you IP but watch out for the hundred dollar deposit because we had no clue till we made it there so bring you some extra money

• Stayed June 2013
Citrus Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Just returned from 3 nights at IP. Had a great time. Room was large and clean. Only complaint I had was getting connected to the internet. I had to call IT and they helped me. Happened last time we stayed here too. High Tide restaurant was good. Sports bar has good food, but we aren't into sports so was a bit noisy for us. Overall it was a nice place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Gulfport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

From the beginning which is Valet Parking to the end which is house keeping everything was outstanding. The decor was luxury & there's so many places to eat inside the hotel. There's also a nice chill bar which plays all kind of music that will have you rocking without even knowing it. This hotel is outstanding !

• Stayed June 2013