“GREAT PLACE”

IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Ranked #9 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Me and my always stay at IP casino resort.We really enjoy ourselves gambling, going to the concerts and the food is great.We also enjoyed the late nite sports bar menu which had a very a variety of food to chose from.I would recommend my family and friends to book there room here everytime.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,646)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I noticed no one was winning on the slots ,I never even got more than maybe 50 credits. I booked my reservation on line with expedia for a decent price but no one told me that I would have to pay a $100.00 deposit.That was $100.00 that I could have spent on entertainment. I have now gone home and I have to wait 72 business hours for my deposit, I'll be back to work by then . Thanks for putting a spoiler on my mini vacation ,if I would have known ahead of time I could have made different arraignments.I will not be back .I think the casino has just gotten too tight. I use to love going to the I.P. I will not be back.Cindy

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Digital Marketing Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at IP Casino Resort Spa. We are sorry that you were unaware of our deposit policy. We make every effort to ensure all policies are listed on the various travel sites. On Expedia, the deposit is listed under "Fees". Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The wait was etremely long, once we were waited on The staff was rude and inconsiderate. We got the hotel manager to help us and she was no help. Rooms were terrible. Staff treated us like we were no one.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Jeanine2
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Digital Marketing Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at IP Casino Resort Spa. We were very sorry to learn about your frustration in regards to checking in. Unfortunately, there are days that due to high occupancy wait times are a bit longer than normal. Your comments have also been shared with the Director of Hotel Operations since your experience is not in keeping with our high service standards.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

On a recent trip to IP Casino & Spa, we ate at the top floor restaurant THIRTY TWO, this was not our first high end restaurant but is was the most enjoyable one we have eaten at. the staff were extremely friendly, they kept returning to check on us and ensure we had everything we wanted, special request were taken care immediately, seating had a beautiful view, the steak was cooked to perfection, (and I have eaten at a number of high end restaurants from Houston to Chicago to Las Vegas) I can't remember enjoying the meal so much, the deserts were so good that half way through we traded just so we could taste the others. If you stop in Biloxi for any reason I highly recommend the THIRTY TWO restaurant at IP Casino & Spa,

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say. We stayed three nights and it was wonderful. Clean and comfortable room. Had a beautiful view from the 27th floor! The decor is a little strange and modernistic but I found that refreshing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We had an awesome stay at the IP. The room was so beautful with a great view. See pics ... ate at three of the restraraunts ... all good food ... my husband didn't like his dinner at the High Tide ...casino was really fun .... won and then lost it you know how that goes ... the best part was the staff .... from the hotel to the waitstaff to the black jack dealers ... all really friendly .... parking was only real complaint too far for hotel guests

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the back bay
1  Thank Traci M
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

A recent trip to Biloxi found us scrambling for a place. The hotel I wanted to stay in was booked. I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to book a room in the IP. The clerk kindly let us check in early (at around 10:30 am) and, upon my request, put us in a room with a view. It's a standard hotel room with upscale marble bathroom. I wish it had a refrigerator but was overall quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2012