IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$55
Very Good 4/5
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$100
$76
Great 4.5/5
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$225
$150
$105
$92
Very Good 4/5
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$99
Great 4.5/5
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$72
$69
  • Pool
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
Very Good 4/5
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$95
$87
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$122
$119
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
1,705 results
All reviewshigh tideboyd gamingcosta cucinacasino resortsports barfree buffetimperial palaceparking garagevalet serviceplayers cardslot machinespoker roomsmoking roomtable gamescrab legsthe room was nicelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2011

IP Casino was an absolute blast. Went for a long weekend with some friends and will def go back. I've been to most of the other casino pools and have to say this one was perfect. The giant screen at the end of the pool was perfect to watch the College World Series while relaxing with a coldie. Chill Ultra Lounge was a very convenient and fun place to end the night after some of the best sushi at Tien. I'm a huge sushi lover and have to say they do a great job. Chill was a gathering of all ages. We even got to see the appearance of a She-Mullet at the 80's hair band cover band.

The rooms were very nice too. Nothing special but very comfortable beds.

Can't wait to go back for another guys trip.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrades. They have them.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank cstjohn01
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Stayed at the IP on a business trip for 5 days, and experienced their "Southern Hospitality" and 4 Diamond Service. Their employees were really friendly and helpful- no matter where I went there smiling faces ready to assist in any way they could! I had tried several of the eateries, I recommend 32 on the top floor, what a view and the food was wonderful! Best of all was the Spa experience, I had the Bamboo Massage and it was wonderful!!! The Spa staff catered to my every need, I went in stressed out and left totally relaxed! I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tb702
Reviewed June 26, 2011

While waiting for the Bellman to retrieve our bags from the room, the maid ( Asian man) came in and began to clean. My husband who was also waiting in the room told the gentleman that we were checking out. He replied ok, and continued to clean the restroom (1413) and make the beds. Yes, the beds that we had slept on for a week. He literally cleaned the room without changing the bed liens!

The Bellman finally arrived after a 45 minute wait. I told him what had transpired and he just shoved his shoulders as if it was none of his business. When leaving I, walked down to where the maid was cleaning another room, and told him once more that we were checking out of the room, hoping that he would go back and change the liens on the made up beds.

How disgusting to think that someone else would probably sleep on the liens that were used by someone else.

I would hope that each time guest check out of a room that the beds are totally striped and fresh liens is replaced.

Since 2000 we have stayed at the IP each summer for vacation and had never had concerns regarding cleanliness, but after witnessing what I did June 24, 2011 it’s hard for me to think about or recommend this hotel to friends or family. I do not think I will ever stay there again. I am concerned that the sheets that we slept on had they been washed.

This too me is a health issue.
DT

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank varondria
IPBiloxi, Manager at IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Thank you for posting this review because it allows us a chance to apologize and to reassure you that this is not the way we do business. The housekeeping situation you described is not how we run our Four Diamond property and it is not how our housekeeping and bell staff are trained. We appreciate that you informed your housekeeper that you were departing a day early and we understand why you were concerned that he change the bedding. Because our records indicated you were due to stay over an additional night, our housekeeper followed policy and made the bed without changing linens. Once you officially checked out of the hotel, our supervisor confirms that housekeeping went back into the room and changed the bed linens.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

Stayed for one night and wont go back if I can avoid it. Its a casino hotel with noice, line for checkin, line for eating, line for parking and so on. Rooms was very nice and a really good bed. Nice and big bathroom.

But its a casino hotel with as much charm as a doing filling out tax returns.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Kennethtravelling
Reviewed June 20, 2011

we were staying at the hotel for the Jamie Foxx concert and thru the weekend we went into the store where the box office was 21 no one asked us for help, there was a young woman by the name of Mai who was very rude to not just us but to the people that she was helping at the ticket office, I work as a retail manager she would not work for me if she treated people like that, very rude service we left without buying anything, it was awful, they didn't even care that we were in the store wanting to buy there merchandise. After the rude service we went to the buffet to get something to eat, the line was long because of the concert and it took forever to get our drinks and to bring us our sliverware which was dirty, the food was ok my prime rib wasn't cooked all the way but terrible service. We then went up to our room it was dirty and smelled like cigarette smoke (it was a non-smoking room) we didn't have a razor so we went downstairs to the giftshop, the retail associate told us to call housekeeping to bring us up a razor they were very helpful. after we went to the show we gambled for a little while the cocktail waitress went by us and finally got us some beers which they were warm and felt like it had been sitting out for awhile. when we left the next day we told the front desk about the rude service and the way the young girl up in the 21 store treated us the night before and they said they will handle it which i doubt come to find out she's a service fantic don't know how she got that with the rude service we got in the retail store and I don't know how they got 5 stars raitings when they have service like this. and one more thing we had a blue players card, If you want to bring home a gift you have to pay double the price using your comps that ridiculous the retail department and Mai in partliclar should be fired for bad customer service never going back to this casino bad service awful rooms never coming back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family