“Amazing Pool”

Ranked #8 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing Pool”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I enjoyed down time by the most beautiful and well kept pool.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (450)
Nottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We had a group of 80 plus people for a Golf & Blues Music Week, staying at the IP in Biloxi. I generally consider the Marriott organization as the ones that set the standards for the Hotel industry and for most of the week I would swear that I was at at Marriott property. The rooms were great with absolutely the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept on. From the moment you got out of your vehicle and it did not matter where on the property you were - it was smiles and welcomes from the IP staff. It is a happening spot for sure, you find that out right away, step through the door and the Chill Bar wets your whistle, great restaurants and an awesome and unique setting for a pool.
We had 2 catered functions at the IP - something that I generally hate from hotel style properties. Both our Opening Reception and Closing Dinner and Reception were excellent. Congratulations to the IP management and staff they helped in putting our week in Biloxi over the top!

• Stayed May 2011
Pascagoula, Mississippi
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My best friend Cari and I have going to the Beau for spa treatments for years, we decided to try something new. We went to the IP. We will never go back. Very friendly people, you can use the spa facilities all day. Facial in the morning, lunch by the pool , sitting in the jacciue(spelling) then back to the pool. It was wonderful. We both asked for the eighty minute facial for mothers day. Got it. Can't wait. LOVE LOVE IT.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Mexico Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 11, 2011

We have stayed at IP Biloxi several times over the past few years ( Since hurricane Katrina) and have found the Staff, the hotel, casino, and food to be the best thar Biloxi has to offer. We plan on visiting again & again.

Room Tip: Ask for Bayview if available.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vicstrips6556
Biloxi, Mississippi
Reviewed May 10, 2011

My room was one of the newly remodeled suites. It had a great view outside of the water from my living room window. I had 4 flat screen TVs in my room. One in the living room, one in the bed room and two in the bathroom. I could sit in my huge hot tub and watch tv or watch tv while taking a shower. It was awesome. I even got to sit at a desk while on my laptop instead of having to sit on my bed. I did try some of the restaurants. Had the Grotto in Carnival de Brasil and the buffet. I enjoyed them both especially the brunch on Sunday at the buffet. It had a Jazz band playing which made it a very relaxing brunch. I think the best time was the night out at Chill. Where you can sit and enjoy some cocktails or get up and dance. It has a live band and a DJ every night so you can enjoy a variety of music. I think overall it was a very nice and relaxing experience. Will love to do it again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank lea1979
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I was traveling with my friends so we needed a handicap room which was very nice. It was newly decorated and had a nice table and chairs for us to relax after a long day of gambling. The view was great from the 23rd floor. The slots did not take all are money and provided alot of entertainment. The buffet was also very good. I loved the crab legs.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Biloxi, Mississippi
Reviewed May 6, 2011

The IP has a fantastic pool, nice sports bar,comfortable rooms.
It also has a World Class Spa,