“Great Motel if you like trains!”

Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This hotel is decent and clean. The staff is friendly. They also have a small but free continental breakfast. The down side to all of this is the dang trains that are blowing their horn all hours of the night directly behind the building. Midnight train horn, 3 am train horn and then again 5 am. I have stayed here several times for work and same damn train horn all night.

Room Tip: Good luck trying to sleep!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew30Tampa_FL
sam b, Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

we would like to thank you for your review. the trains are out of our control. we hope that you had a great stay despite the sound of the trains. if you are back in the area come by and see us.

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a very nice motel. We have been staying here for Cruzin for several years and always have upgrades to the site every year. Rooms are clean comfortable, with plenty of room so you do not feel cramped with a week long stay. The owners are very helpful and run a quiet, no nonsense business.

Room Tip: All rooms are light, large and comfortable. It is quieter in the back unit with less road noise, but...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

we would like to thank you for your time to give us a review. we hope to see you in the future. cruzin will be here before we know it. have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I got put here by lodging at Keesler AFB because they were full on base. Upon hearing that I was staying at an Econo Lodge, my heart sank, fearing the worst. I couldn't have been more wrong. I'll start by saying this isn't a 5-Star resort. However, the size and cleanliness of the rooms, matched with the attentiveness of the staff and housekeeping, was unparalleled. The managers were more than accommodating, there was a nice breakfast every morning, and my room was spotless every day I got home from class. It should also be noted that though the residence is just across Hwy 90 from the beach, I never once had water from Hurricane Isaac even come close to my room.

I'd mark this a full 5/5 if they had a washer & dryer on site, but they don't. There's a coin-op laundry in the campground next door though.

Regardless, I'd stay here again, especially after hearing about the nightmares others had with their rooms on base.

Room Tip: The lower numbered rooms are slightly larger than the higher number rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
sam b, Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

mr. watt ,

we would like to thank you, we really enjoyed having your business, and you are welcome to come back any time. we really appreciate you taking your time to rate your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our stay at this motel was very good. They were very courteous and did everything they could to make our stay a great one. We chose to stay there as the rooms are clean and it is a quiet place to relax. They have a nice breakfast room. Great waffles.I would like to thank all the staff and the owner for going out of their way to make our stay an enjoyable time.If we make it back to Biloxi next year i will not hesitate to go there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
sam b, Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

we are glad to know that you enyoyed your stay with us. we do hope to see you again next year if not before.we appreciate your business, and you have a nice day.

managment

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have a 4 month extended stay at the Econo Lodge in Biloxi MS. The staff was reliable, courteous, and quick to respond to my needs. I would highly recommend staying at this location and if I return to Biloxi I would ask to stay at the Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: 101 is a large room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
sam b, General Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

thank you for giving your response on trip advisor. it was a joy to have you here. come back and see us in the future

Reviewed July 19, 2012

For the money, this is a great little motel! Everything in Biloxi/Gulfport is overpriced but this place gives you a good bang for your buck. Front desk staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast is well stocked & includes make-your-own-waffles. Rooms are very clean - big flat screen TV & extra comfy beds. AC worked VERY well. Located across the street from the beach, a nice little beachfront bar & grill called Shaggy's & a Waffle House. Casinos nearby if that is your thing. Nice small pool, although it closes at 10. Was able to check-in 2 hours before stated check-in time of 2pm. Motel is near an active railroad line but, as I was with a 6 yr old who adores trains, this was a plus for us.

Room Tip: Stay in first building if you mind train noise. I stayed on first floor and upstairs noise was fairl...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
sam b, General Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

the management of econolodge keesler afb would like to thank you for your review on trip advisor. we strive to make sure that every guest is satisfied with their stay. we hope you will come and see us again.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stay in this motel quite a bit. I keep coming back because of several things. One is the cleanliness of the rooms. Another reason is the price is not outrageous like other Motels I've stayed at on the coast. Another reason I choose to stay here is the nice pool and excellent breakfast room. The overall experience of staying here is always pleasant with no surprises. The main reason for me to keep coming back here is the management. Dina is so very nice and cordial when I check in and there is always a smile on her face. She seems to go out of her way to accommodate me and my room requests. She is truly a huge asset to this Motel. I will continue to stay here simply because of the pleasant way I am treated all around.

Johnny Z
Baton Rouge, La.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

we would like to thank you for your response on trip advisor. we work very hard to make sure that every guest is pleased with their stay with us. we appreciate your business at our hotel.