“Extended Stay”

Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have a 4 month extended stay at the Econo Lodge in Biloxi MS. The staff was reliable, courteous, and quick to respond to my needs. I would highly recommend staying at this location and if I return to Biloxi I would ask to stay at the Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: 101 is a large room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
sam b, General Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

thank you for giving your response on trip advisor. it was a joy to have you here. come back and see us in the future

Reviewed July 19, 2012

For the money, this is a great little motel! Everything in Biloxi/Gulfport is overpriced but this place gives you a good bang for your buck. Front desk staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast is well stocked & includes make-your-own-waffles. Rooms are very clean - big flat screen TV & extra comfy beds. AC worked VERY well. Located across the street from the beach, a nice little beachfront bar & grill called Shaggy's & a Waffle House. Casinos nearby if that is your thing. Nice small pool, although it closes at 10. Was able to check-in 2 hours before stated check-in time of 2pm. Motel is near an active railroad line but, as I was with a 6 yr old who adores trains, this was a plus for us.

Room Tip: Stay in first building if you mind train noise. I stayed on first floor and upstairs noise was fairl...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
sam b, General Manager at Econo Lodge Biloxi Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

the management of econolodge keesler afb would like to thank you for your review on trip advisor. we strive to make sure that every guest is satisfied with their stay. we hope you will come and see us again.

management

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stay in this motel quite a bit. I keep coming back because of several things. One is the cleanliness of the rooms. Another reason is the price is not outrageous like other Motels I've stayed at on the coast. Another reason I choose to stay here is the nice pool and excellent breakfast room. The overall experience of staying here is always pleasant with no surprises. The main reason for me to keep coming back here is the management. Dina is so very nice and cordial when I check in and there is always a smile on her face. She seems to go out of her way to accommodate me and my room requests. She is truly a huge asset to this Motel. I will continue to stay here simply because of the pleasant way I am treated all around.

Johnny Z
Baton Rouge, La.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

we would like to thank you for your response on trip advisor. we work very hard to make sure that every guest is pleased with their stay with us. we appreciate your business at our hotel.

management

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Property is run down. Room was not clean. Wi-Fi dosnt work if your at the back of the property or their is allot of customers. Bathroom sink was full of bugs, had to buy new tooth brushes. Bathroom light dosn't work, Bath tub drain plugged up. Bed uncomfortable and A/C dosn't work right. Hot all night. Owner/manager is a disgusting little man, with a body odor and does not speak english. $150.00 hidden pet charge and $150.00 hidden smoking fee. Will not come back here. Property has a really nice pool, but you can't use it because the gate is pad locked.

Room Tip: Don't waist your time and money at this property.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We stayed one night at this Econo Lodge and while the place looked all new and clean there were bugs all over the floors and in the bathroom and in the tub. I don't know what kind of bugs they were but I'm not one to sleep well in a bug infested room.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a great place to stay,NO SMOKING allowed... This is GREAT!!!!!!! It smells so clean and is a clean and enjoyable place to stay.bring the whole family and enjoy..

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012

After reading the reviews, I decided to stay here for our 2 nites in Biloxi. The place is everything the reviews indicated. The property is inviting - trees, grass, and across the street from the beach and a good seafood restaurant. The rooms are large and clean and appear to have recently been refurbished. There is a train track very close, but I never heard the train while we were in the room and we were in the building closest to the track. Breakfast was adequate with waffles, biscuits, sausage, hot and cold cereal, juice and coffee, etc. This was a good value for our money and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family