9,153 results
All reviewsbeau rivageterrace cafethe roasted beanfresh flowersm lifecoffee shoplas vegassouthern hospitalityget awaygreat tripslot machinesocean viewtable gamesnew orleansnon smokingthe hard rockjia
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Suggested by a co-worker as this was a "Vegas-like" hotel/resort/casino. It did not disappoint. I believe the casino was the largest in Biloxi. Variety of slots. Table limits were minimums of $10, although Tuesday had one blackjack table minimum of $5 during the day. Smoke in the casino was negligible to me. Buffet was above average and worth its price. Coffee stand at the entrance of the hotel, as the rooms don't provide a coffee maker. Also not fridge in the room. Valet was free and walk to the garage was manageble- we did both. Housekeeping was great. Did not visit the restaurants or cafes, although they had good reviews on TripAdvisor. Used the gym- very nice with free weights, nautilus, and many cardio machines- ellipitcal, treadmill, bike, etc. Security around the hotel/casino was awesome- loved their safety 1st attitude! I would recommend staying here if you have never been to Biloxi before. Again, it did not disappoint.

Room Tip: Would recommend a lower floor and/or next to an elevator. We chose a lower floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
aangelle, Guest Relations Manager at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Jonathan C,

Wow! Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and rating with everyone. I hope that you can come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Great hotel and amenities, lots of shopping options, buffet was good with large variety, cafe and coffee shop was excellent as well. Casino is very large and has smoke free zone, and even within the main casino, couldn't really tell there was smoking allowed, except if you were next to a person, smoking. They must have good ventilation system, to pump the smoke out. Slots were stingy, however, and not all gaming tables active. Large enough place, where you didn't experience crowded conditions. Room was large ADA room, good view of Gulf; No coffee pots, however, only 2 complimentary water bottles (daily), no fridge. Was a long way down, from 25th floor, to lobby and/or bistro, just for the morning cup of coffee!! Housekeeping staff was nice and willing to please, on extra towels/washcloths. Beds however, were in dire need of new mattresses, too soft, and uneven - seemed like the mattress sides were breaking down. We used free valet parking, as garage was full, and no ADA places available. ALL Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Lots of security personnel throughout casino, hotel areas, too, which is very appreciated. Well organized place! Fun place to drop a few coins!

Room Tip: Ask for specifics for a ADA room, they will accommodate
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
aangelle, Guest Relations Manager at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear SRehbaum,

Thank you for the positive review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall visit, and I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for sharing your experiences with everyone, and I hope that you can come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

We took the shuttle to all the other casinos and the Beau Rivage is hands down the best hotel and best casino. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It was all decorated for Christmas. Rooms are large and really nice bathroom with shower and great tub for just soaking. Hope they will do what the Palace casino has done and go smoke free. Has good restaurant choices. The Terrace restaurant is perfect for a good breakfast. The place to stay in Biloxi.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear jonniemae,

Thank you for the positive review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to share with everyone. I hope that you can come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

It is very nice on the inside and we did eat at the buffet, which was overpriced and the food was not good at all. I would not recommend eating here as the prices are too high. The casino was pretty large and very crowded.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear NG022014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and rating with everyone. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy The Buffet and that the casino was crowded. I hope that you were able to enjoy the other aspects of your stay. Come back and give us another try!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I honestly never thought I'd visit Mississippi, but I received a casino trip package at a really cheap price to Beau Rivage and decided to try it. I'm so glad I did! I was over the top impressed! The resort is situated right on the Gulf: there is not beach access directly from resort. It is about a 10 minute walk along a wooden walkway to get to the beach. The sand was nice, the Gulf is brown looking in Biloxi. The main highway overlooks the beach for miles, but I enjoyed sitting and looking at the water. Inside the Beau, there is a Vegas style lobby/common areas with shopping and restaurants. The pool is gorgeous, with a section that overlooks the Gulf. I visited in October and the temps were still in the 80's, but the pool was not heated and very cold. It was nice to lay out though and have drinks. The room was very well appointed, with everything one needs and expects, including bottled water each day. I had an amazing view of the Gulf. The casino was laid out nicely with slots and tables. Drinks are complimentary if you are gambling. There are several other casinos nearby, and right outside of the resort, you can get on a casino hopper trolley. I didn't rent a car, and didn't feel the need for one. There is a gas station directly across the street from the resort, where you could buy water/snacks. (They also sold beer, in case you want for beach). All in all, I was seriously impressed. I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait to return to Biloxi and the Beau Rivage!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kellyskash

Dear kellyskash,

WOW! Thank you for the wonderful review! I absolutely love reading reviews like yours. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with everyone, and I, too, look forward to your next visit!