“Biloxi's Best yet!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston,MA
“Biloxi's Best yet!”
Reviewed August 1, 2005

We stayed at the Beau for 2 nights. When we checked in, we were kindly offered a Cypress Suite because it was my birthday but we had our bags took to our room already so we turned it down. When we got to our room, We had a nice bed spread. It was of red flower's and plants. We had an ocean front veiw at no extra cost! the bathroom were very nice. We had alot of counter space. Later we went to the Pelecan Perch for appitizers and then went to Noodels. Then we had a blast at Club Tiki. Warning, go early! The next morning we went to the buffet. Then we went shopping at the Promonade. Then we spent a couple of hours at the pool. If you plan to be there long, rent a cabana. When we were leaving to go back to our room , we saw a wedding ceramonie, It looked very nice. Later we talked to the new coupel and they said they got a stay in the Jasmine Suite, it comes with the package. Later that night, we went to the Coast Brewing Companie, we had a ball! The people there wanted to make sure you were having fun. It was hard to say goodbye to Beau Rivage but we already made reservations to go back and stay in that Cypress suite!

• Stayed July 2005
5 Thank GR3133

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,119)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Reviewed July 19, 2005

The Beau Rivage in the best in Biloxi. We have been visiting Biloxi for 13 years and we have stayed in many other hotels. The Beau Rivage has the best accomodations and service. We have noticed that when we stay in "package priced" rooms, the rooms are a little worn and are in need of some work. But even with the needed work, they still excell any other place we have stayed. This is truly a resort and we have brought friends to stay here. They weren't interested in going anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 16, 2005

My wife & I travel to Las Vegas once or twice a year. Last Feb. we decided to try Biloxi and ended up staying at the Beau Rivage. We felt like we were in Vegas! What a GREAT PLACE! Can't say anything negative about this place, and we even came out ahead!! We are going back July 30th through Aug. 1st., and WE CAN'T WAIT !!!!

• Stayed February 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Birmingham, AL USA
Reviewed July 4, 2005

I went to the Beau Rivage with my two sisters June 28-30. We are ages late forties to mid fifties. As usual, we had alot of fun! We live in different states, but meet here once a year. I usually go about four times a year since I only live about 350 miles from there. This hotel is really a great place! My husband and I travel quite often and we always enjoy this hotel for a weekend! We certainly enjoy the casino here more than we do any of the other casinos in that area, including New Orleans. The buffet has wonderful food, especially at night when they serve steamed king crabs! We have eaten at all the resturants and liked all of them. We enjoy the pool and usually find a shady spot and order a few drinks. Sometimes it is hard to pull me out of the casino to go anywhere in the hotel! The rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly. Check in and out is a breeze. We have only encountered long lines one time. The people at the front desk have always been friendly. I have heard some patrons get really ugly with some of the employees checking in. They seem to forget that there is a chance that they will not get the room requested, but the hotel tells you that when you make your reservation. We are going back with two other couples July 22-24 and I can't wait!

8 Thank ALgal4AU
Galliano, Louisiana
Reviewed June 26, 2005

This was my third time staying at the Beau Rivage. I have 6 friends that have been friends for over 40 years, since elementary. We like to get together and this is the place of choice. We love the rooms! I adore the coffee shops, the scenery, the landscaping, the buffets, just all of it! BUT! They need to do something about the smoking. I actually got sick and my eyes burning and had to leave the casino. It's a shame that, even though I am not a big gambler, my gambling friends have to be around that. I plan on taking my whole family to Beau Rivage next summer and plan on them spending a lot of time at the pool, which is fabulous!! I thought the service was great, and the pool really clean. So, like I said, only complaint is the smoke filled Casino. But, I don't stay in there much unless I am with my friends. I would recommend Beau Rivage for a family stay even if you never go to the casino. There is so much to do in that area. So, if you are in Biloxi, stay at the Beau Rivage.

8 Thank nette49
Reviewed June 20, 2005

We stayed at the BeauRivage 2 nights, June 14,15th. Gorgeous hotel! Best breakfast buffet anywhere, an we we've traveled alot.
Lots of restaurants to choose from; buffet to $125 alacarte steaks; also restaurants all along Beach Blvd. Rooms had king size beds and the bathrooms had a tub and a separate shower. Rooms were extremely clean. The beach is to the side of the hotel. You may need a car to go to Biloxi beaches and restaurants and other casinos. There , at this time, are no shuttles! We did love this hotel and plan a return visit. There are 11 casinos to choose from; just make sure you rent a car. All the casinos are very smoky, even in the non-smoking area. All things considered- A GREAT VACATION! Enjoy!

8 Thank Linda G
Reviewed June 15, 2005

My husband and I visted this resort last summer. We can't stay away, the food was wonderful. Service was great, rooms were nice and clean. We have been back 4 more times can't wait till next month. Excellent point play. Very caring people every where we went.

Stayed March 2005