9,305 results
All reviews beau rivage terrace cafe the roasted bean fresh flowers m life coffee shop las vegas southern hospitality get away great trip slot machines ocean view table games new orleans non smoking the hard rock jia
Reviewed November 22, 2004

This was our very 1st time to the Biloxi/Gulfport area, and I had read all the reviews before we left and had mixed feelings.
Well this was far one of the best trips ever. I cannot say enough about the service at Beau Rivage, which was superb, our check in was done in a professional manner by Chae, we had a beautiful room on the 22nd floor with a nice view. we ate at Cafe Jardin, best breakfast ever, buffet was delicious and Coast Brewing had great burgers!!!! All around fantastic Southern hospitality!!
We are definately planning a trip for 2005 and we will stay at the Beau Rivage!!!!

• Stayed: November 2004
5  Thank Groove
Reviewed October 17, 2004

I had a convention here in May and it was awesome. It is similar in size to say Treasure Island in Vegas and has all the bells and whistles. Thurs night is a ridiculous party night out by the pool, I missed out on this unknowingly, but it rivals anything I have ever seen! For a short weekend, you can stay here, and not leave to go anywhere else, Except, if you play poker. This casino does not have a poker room, and I had to go 2 miles down the road to play some poker. This was the only disappointment. There is a bar, restaurant, shopping, all right near the casino. Plus, the pool action is pretty good. All in all, not Vegas, but for a quick weekend, you feel like you are in Vegas, and you are in the nicest place in Biloxi!

4  Thank DFGA
Reviewed October 8, 2004

The Beau Rivage experience is wonderful. The staff from checking in to checking out has always been helpful and friendly. The food is marvelous and the rooms lovely. If you love to soak in a tub to relax this is the place to go. The bathrooms have deep tubs and seperate showers. After very little time owning a Players card their comps are very good. I play nickel slots with a few forays to table games and get 2 free nights a month with free play dollars. The only complaints I have is no coffee maker in the rooms and a limited television selection. I was told concerning the coffee maker to put that on the customer service card in your room, if they get enough complaints, they will do something about it. However, to be fair, if you drink coffee all day long, they have free refills in the gourmet coffee shop. Since it's only a two hour drive for me, I use Beau Rivage as a get out of the house treat once a month (free!!!!). However I can see people making this their vacation destination. It's a beautiful hotel with friendly service, great food and a huge casino.

6  Thank cogo12
Reviewed September 13, 2004

We stayed here for one night, September 2. This was our first time, and was amazed! Having been to Las Vegas at least 30 times, the Beau Rivage was 'all Vegas'. Once inside the hotel, if you did not know you were in Biloxi, you would think you were in Las Vegas. The common areas were beautiful, and the room was one of the best I have been in. It was larger than average, and the bathroom had separate bath and shower. The front dest was jammed when we checked in, but the lines moved quickly--especially when the "Invited Guest" section started handling everyone! Everyone was friendly. The casino had a no smoking section--not just no smoking tables. The beach was only so-so (trash, some broken glass, etc.) around the hotel, probably because it was a public beach and not private. I would rank this hotel ABOVE Las Vegas' Treasure Island and Mirage, but a couple of steps below the Bellagio. I will DEFINITELY go back and stay there.

4  Thank Al_H154
Reviewed September 3, 2004

I stayed here at The End of July of Last year, had a great time. I thought i was in Vegas when i stepped in the Hotel. The Hotel Room was clean, and decent. Beds were comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

2  Thank Meatwad