“Heavenly”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My parents visited this hotel and came back BRAGGING about how beautiful the hotel was and how nice the staff was. They are known to exaggerate a little bit, so I ignored them. Then I visited the hotel for myself, and I was blown away. I felt like a freakin VIP the entire time. I am not much of a gambler, so my main focus was the food. I went to the buffett and had alligator sausage, stewed in tomatoes and it was so delicious. It was the best thing that I had ever eaten. I so wish that could get the recipe. I have tried to recreate it, but no luck. LOL. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Jfoxxluv1999

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great atmostsphere, fun, great shows. Beau has everything a resort has to offer, Golf C. is great and well maintained. Casino floor clean and staff very friendly. Have always enjoyed our stay. Rooms are nice and well kept. Buffet is a little high, even for taking small children as much as they eat. But food is very good.

Room Tip: Very clean and nice, well taken care of. Housekeeping meets your needs and then some. Beds and bill...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Went on a girls trip with 3 high school friends, 1st trip in 20 years. The Beau Rivage was the BEST choice. I am an MLife member and the perks are GREAT! The Beau has everything you need! The show was great, we went on a Thursday night and tickets were $10. Very Vegas feeling! Will return!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank MollyMcBee
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We always have a wonderful time when we visit the Beau every-
one is so accommodation, they go out of their way to make our
trip so special. Thank you for all your special effort. From the
Time we enter your front door the service is excellent until the day of departure. As senior guest we are in great hands. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Lovely hotel ! The beds were wonderful and the halls were quiet at night. We were not there long enough to take advantage of most amenities offered. We had no problems while we were there and the staff was always very pleasant. The limits on the tables were a little high for my husband but the types of slots were good for me. We were very satisfied other than that. We would definitely stay again as it is a 1st class facility. The rooms were very nice and spotless.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel is very nice, and the casino is huge. The show "Saltoriya" is very good. No bad seats. The small restaurant in back of the casino has great sandwiches, and Muffaletta ( which are big in New Orleans) . I must suggest to the readers.. Do not go across the street to the Waffle House...the service is awful in the mornings. The buffet at the Beau is well worth the money...all three meals. Great experience.

Room Tip: As for ocean view
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank THETRAVELER524
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The pool was amazing! Saltoryia was fabulous!
We brought our little girl this time and she never got bored. very family friendly! The rooms were cozy and we slept good.
Was a very busy weekend but still had a great time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Palace Casino Resort
#3 of 47 in Biloxi
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel

Been to Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Address: 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4299
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Family Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Luxury Hotel in Biloxi
Price Range: $95 - $321 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beau Rivage Biloxi Hotel Biloxi