“Biloxi's Best”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Just came back from 4 days at the Beau.This is probably one of my most favorite places to stay and to gamble.The rooms,staff,slots,buffet,and the hotel in general are top notch.If you go to Biloxi look no further than the Beau Rivage it is without question top of the line

Room Tip: try to get waterview
1  Thank gary s

Great Sunday Brunch.
Ask for a room with the sofa sitting area. It's a bigger room for the same price.
Massages are phenomenal. And the shops have beautiful merchandise. If the weather permits, the pool and pool side bar and food service are first rate.

2  Thank Ellen D
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Love our quick trips to the Beau. All the employees are helpful and courteous. We like the food at all the restaurants, so depending on what you are in the mood for it is there. One of our favorite dish is the seafood platter at the cafe, we love the fresh shrimp, so we always ask for all shrimp. They are so good!!! The Prime steakhouse is another one of our favorite. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ask for the water view, the corner rooms offer an excellent view!!
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was very comfortable,close to the elevator, overlooking the Gulf. We always look forward visiting Beau Rivage. We always look forward to enjoying the food, especially the Seafood Gumbo, my husband's favorite! The drinks served were very good, also.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Beau is starting to age, and not that gracefully. Look closely, furnishings look like my grandmama's, this and that needs fixing. Our drain didn't work in the tub, the makeup mirror light burned out. Poorly designed layout, you have to walk miles from the garage. Other places have more amenities at better prices. HardRock and Golden Nugget have NEW rooms. You can even get a suite with in room coffee at GN for same price/ comp as Beau.

2  Thank ALadner
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is an awesome casino/hotel. I've been many times and its by far my favorite casino! I'll definitely be back. The room we had was extremely nice and I felt like I was in the comfort of my own home.

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice and comfortable. I love everything about this place!
1  Thank Robyn G
Reviewed April 30, 2014

In my opinion no better place to stay on the Gulf Coast and I've stayed at all of them. Jia's 20oz ribeye is the best I've ever had and I have lived all over the world. Even though this trip I did not do so well the last visit I walked out with +$10k in my pocket. It is hands down the most beautiful facility on the gulf coast.

1  Thank onearmbanditeaser
Travelers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
Palace Casino Resort
Palace Casino Resort
#3 of 47 in Biloxi
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel

Been to Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Address: 875 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4299
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Luxury Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Casino Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Spa Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Business Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Family Hotel in Biloxi
#1 Romantic Hotel in Biloxi
Price Range: $88 - $314 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beau Rivage Biloxi Hotel Biloxi