“Great Hotel and View - Tight Slots”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We travel to gamble every month and go to Biloxi at least 2 or 3 times a year. We enjoy staying at Beau Rivage for the room and the view...which is hard to beat. We tipped the Hotel Clerk when checking in and asked for one of the Panoramic View rooms. They have 4 rooms per floor, so if you get there right at check-in time and request one during the week your odds are good to get one. These rooms are also a little bit larger in both the bedroom area and the bathroom area. We love having a separate soaking tub and shower that makes the room special. The two things we were disappointed in with them being an upscale property, is...they don't have a coffee pot or refrigerator. We called to get a refrigerator with what we thought would be between $10 and $15 daily charge like some of the other properties we have stayed at; but no, it was $25 per day...a little too much for a 3 day stay just to keep sodas and water cold. The bed was very comfortable and had a nice desk area. The TV is a little small for the room. We wish they had a comfortable chair to sit in also...they had sitting 2 chairs other than the desk chair, but they are not very comfortable and have wooden arms. We were a little disappointed in the buffet this time around with the variety. Not having any kind of fruit on the buffet was my biggest issues and the price was a little too much for what you get. We have noticed that the slot machines over the past 6 months or so have gotten extremely tighter and you no long get play for your money unless you bet the minimum. Once you raise your best the machines seem to go dead. Raising your bet only means going from 30 cents a spin to 90 cents or $1.50 per spin; at those two rates the machines seem to be extremely tight. I first thought it might have been the kind of machine I play; however, I tried several different kinds and they all did the same thing. I use to be able to go to the Casino with $200 or $300 and enjoy myself for hours where you could hit a few nice pots along the way; however, I hit absolutely nothing to even keep me playing for the 2 days I gambled. It's ashamed how tight they have made them where you get no entertainment for your gambling dollar.

Room Tip: Tip the Hotel Clerk $20 when checking in and ask for one of the Panoramic View rooms, it will be wel...
3  Thank Karen L

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This December 13th 14th and 15th was our second year to stay three nights at the Beau in the month of December. Words can't describe the beautiful christmas decorations.Our room was great, very clean and comfortable, we had a king bed, the bathroom had a tub and shower. We had a great view of the gulf and had super service from all of the staff. The casino offers everthing you could expect from a casino. My wife and I are always amazed with the Beau. We can't wait to visit again in the spring.

Room Tip: The Gulf side rooms have the best view.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I am sitting in my hotel room at The Beau Rivage and had to write this review now because I love it here! This is my first time here and when I walked into the lobby this evening I was overwhelmed with the breathtaking decor and the splendor of it all. My husband kept turning to look for me because I kept stopping to look at everything. It's decorated for Christmas with giant displays tastefully placed all around. Every part I've been to so far has been immaculately clean too. We didn't want to spend too much on a hotel room so we booked their standard, lowest price room. So I was happily surprised when I walked in to it! It's quite large, roomier than an average hotel room. The carpet is clean, the room smells fresh and the furniture is nice and big. I'm sitting in one of two comfy chairs at a round table by the window. There's also a large desk and chair and beautiful flat screen tv. The bathroom is amazing too! A large shower enclosed in glass, marble tile, large, beautiful sink, and best of all a deep and wide bathtub! I just couldn't be happier with this property! I plan to come here more often now!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor. I actually prefer the city view so I can see all the lights at night. The gu...
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The Beau Rivage is an excellent place to gamble and relax. Music at night is excellent as there was bands playing at several locations. The buffet is nicely stacked with various foods, but Friday and Saturdays are the best time to eat at the buffet.

Room Tip: The rooms are well insulated, never hear your neighbors. Very relaxing and comfortable sleeping.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very nice facility. Front desk staff is friendly and very helpfull. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Restaurants are very nice and the food and service is excellent. Gaming area is clean and has lot of options. Parking is easy and secure. Hotel lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas time

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room, the view is outstanding.
1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Hopefully the Beau will complete its re-carpeting by Christmas week. I love the ambiance of the Hotel and restaurants, the casino games, video poker, the workers and the spa. We come every month and it is the only casino we are gambling at right now!

Room Tip: It would be nice to have robes and bath gel provided to platinum members when turn down service is d...
1  Thank suzfauch
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Feels like coming home as you always feel welcome. You can go at your own pace. There are many dining choices from a fast snack on casino floor to fine dining.
My wife and I have been to the Beau many times and every visit has been a pleasure.

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent, we have stayed in both city and gulf view.
1  Thank Robert M