“The Beau Rivage is in a class of its own”

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
Ranked #1 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
GreenLeadersSilver level
Summerville, Georgia
“The Beau Rivage is in a class of its own”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This December 13th 14th and 15th was our second year to stay three nights at the Beau in the month of December. Words can't describe the beautiful christmas decorations.Our room was great, very clean and comfortable, we had a king bed, the bathroom had a tub and shower. We had a great view of the gulf and had super service from all of the staff. The casino offers everthing you could expect from a casino. My wife and I are always amazed with the Beau. We can't wait to visit again in the spring.

Room Tip: The Gulf side rooms have the best view.
Green Features: in my opinion, the enviormental practices this hotel and casino perform is a plus when looking for a place to stay and a place to play in the casino at. The Beau practices a veriety of enviormentally safe things to brighten our future generations to come.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,096)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I am sitting in my hotel room at The Beau Rivage and had to write this review now because I love it here! This is my first time here and when I walked into the lobby this evening I was overwhelmed with the breathtaking decor and the splendor of it all. My husband kept turning to look for me because I kept stopping to look at everything. It's decorated for Christmas with giant displays tastefully placed all around. Every part I've been to so far has been immaculately clean too. We didn't want to spend too much on a hotel room so we booked their standard, lowest price room. So I was happily surprised when I walked in to it! It's quite large, roomier than an average hotel room. The carpet is clean, the room smells fresh and the furniture is nice and big. I'm sitting in one of two comfy chairs at a round table by the window. There's also a large desk and chair and beautiful flat screen tv. The bathroom is amazing too! A large shower enclosed in glass, marble tile, large, beautiful sink, and best of all a deep and wide bathtub! I just couldn't be happier with this property! I plan to come here more often now!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor. I actually prefer the city view so I can see all the lights at night. The gu...
1 Thank Melissa B
Tampa, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

The Beau Rivage is an excellent place to gamble and relax. Music at night is excellent as there was bands playing at several locations. The buffet is nicely stacked with various foods, but Friday and Saturdays are the best time to eat at the buffet.

Room Tip: The rooms are well insulated, never hear your neighbors. Very relaxing and comfortable sleeping.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tom P
Kenner, Louisiana, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very nice facility. Front desk staff is friendly and very helpfull. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Restaurants are very nice and the food and service is excellent. Gaming area is clean and has lot of options. Parking is easy and secure. Hotel lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas time

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room, the view is outstanding.
1 Thank Edward B
Gonzales, Louisiana, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Hopefully the Beau will complete its re-carpeting by Christmas week. I love the ambiance of the Hotel and restaurants, the casino games, video poker, the workers and the spa. We come every month and it is the only casino we are gambling at right now!

Room Tip: It would be nice to have robes and bath gel provided to platinum members when turn down service is d...
1 Thank suzfauch
Parrish, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Feels like coming home as you always feel welcome. You can go at your own pace. There are many dining choices from a fast snack on casino floor to fine dining.
My wife and I have been to the Beau many times and every visit has been a pleasure.

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent, we have stayed in both city and gulf view.
1 Thank Robert M
Melbourne, Florida, Usa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Your previous form covered our impressions. I liked the room and shower. The last visit, our room had both shower and tub. That would have been nice this time. The lack of tub did not take away from any comfort. When we to any facility is because the previous visit left us to look no further.

Room Tip: No suggestions. I could not ask for more than what you provided. Again THANKS!
2 Thank Yale R