Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
AscendHotels
$90
QualityInn
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Caesars
  • Pool
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
BestWestern.com
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$130
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$356
$248
Travelocity
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
8,596 results
All reviewsbeau rivageterrace cafefresh flowersthe roasted beanm lifecoffee shoplas vegasget awaysouthern hospitalitygreat tripocean viewslot machinestable gamesnew orleansnon smokingthe hard rockcasino
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The stay here is wonderful. I would not stay anywhere else. I enjoyed the pool area the best. The only problem I has was the dinning. we ate at the BR Prime. The appetizer we had was too hot to eat and we payed too much money for the appetizer. The casino slots and the tables were great. I really enjoyed my time here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel is great. My wife loves the smell of the lobby. The rooms were nice size and had comfortable beds. The spa services were excellent. The one disappointment was the restaurant (Jia). We ate at the Hibachi Grill at Jia's, and it was just okay. I have been to several hibachi type restaurants and this was not as entertaining and the food was just so-so for the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danny T
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was curious. A big, beautiful hotel right on the beach with a huge casino and these great reviews.... What's not to like? So we came to see. Initially, the building reminded me of the Bellagio, my favorite hotel in Vegas. And you could see sparkling white beaches on the way in! Wow! I had reserved a suite on the 26th floor with a view of the gulf and I couldn't wait to see it. What a disappointment! The ocean here isn't really blue, it's more of a brownish-green color.... like mud, maybe, or oil.

So we gave up on the beach and tried the casino. We lost. And lost. So we tried the other casinos here..... And lost. Pretty quickly and more than you would think. But that's just the luck of the game, so we headed back to our suite. We enjoyed the room, although the decor was VERY outdated. We joked that it sort of looked like Caesar's had had a giant rummage sale sometime in the nighties and Beau Rivage bought everything. Think of faux marble with columns, faux marble with off-white wood, crazy bright floral fabric and spiderweb-backed chairs and you get the idea. In the bathroom? Gilded everything and a slippery Jacuzzi long enough for two NBA players but too narrow for one normal- sized person to move around in much. Still, the bed was comfy and we loved the floor-plan.

When we opened the door we discovered that although the housekeeping staff had been there while we were gone and cleaned the room, our dirty breakfast dishes were STILL sitting on the table! Our uneaten food and dirty dishes had been sitting there for twelve hours, even though we called to ask for room service to pick it up (there was a card on our tray asking us to call and not put the dishes in the hallway, so that's what we did) and the maids had been IN THE ROOM and cleaned everything else. I have never seen anything like it. BOTH room service and housekeeping dropped the ball, and I was unhappy enough about it that I called and spoke with the manager. She gave us a room service discount and I appreciated the gesture. But I guess my final impression of the Beau is that it probably CAN be a true four-star property but it doesn't always see the need to be.

Initially we wanted to stay one more night but since we weren't high rollers (having never been to the property we couldn't be) the desk staff told us we couldn't keep our suite and would have to move to a different room. And somewhere in this hotel there must be lovely, tastefully decorated suites: I saw photos of them on the website. If we were casino "VIPs" might someone have remembered to pick up our room service tray? We could have kept the suite, and I have to wonder if we might even gotten a room designed by someone during this millennium. But how might one become a "high roller" somewhere if the service and gambling were both so disappointing that he didn't bother to stay? Just a thought for the Beau's casino staff. One of us had the resources to do so. Instead we left, and undoubtedly spent those resources in better ways.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank LisaFairleigh
Reviewed September 12, 2013

One of the best hotels on the coast. Casino very nice but comps aren't that good. Other casinos in area are better on food/ room comps. Hotel very much like Vegas and the poker room is one of the best in the South. The service is very good at the bar. The SMELL is one of the best you will ever smell. No smoke smell and the flowers not only contribute to the wonderful smell but are extremely pretty.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Toni G
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is the Best the Mississippi Gulf Coast has to offer and in my opinion there isn't even a close second choice! When we visit Biloxi we always stay at the Beau. The showroom and the restaurants are fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple