9,469 results
All reviews beau rivage terrace cafe the roasted bean fresh flowers m life coffee shop las vegas southern hospitality get away great trip slot machines ocean view table games new orleans gulf of mexico non smoking the hard rock
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We always enjoy our stays at at the Beau Rivage. Whether we are going in the summer to utilize the pool, or just there to gamble & have fun--we always like it! Their spa is truly amazing. Our favorite restaurant is Stalla--it's a great Italian restaurant! The scallops w/risotto is great!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

good value for a quick trip and plenty amenities to make your stay worthwhile, the restaurants are delicious and the pool is super fun! spa is a bit pricey but worth the time; the convenience of being close by to other great resorts also gives you more possibilities for entertainment

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had a great time at a great place. We used our two free night getaway. Glad to see that you can now use them on any day of the week. We did not eat at any of your restaurants this time , but have in the past. We should be back with in the next two months.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Beau Rivage spa was so supportive. I am both overweight & afraid of close quarters. They provided me with a bigger table and a very excellent massage therapist who was so patient and kind. I relaxed & enjoyed the entire experience.. Her name is Tamara and I valued my experience with her.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff in each department such as check in, check out, gardening, and Technical support was very very friendly and pleasant. The service was fast and effiencent. I felt very weclome, happy and safe. The cleanness of the lobby, and bathrooms was above the excellent standard. I just wish there was a restroom located nerar the check. When entering the to check in I had to go all the way around to the parking garage. This was the only inconvenience that I experinced. I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business