9,164 results
All reviewsbeau rivageterrace cafethe roasted beanfresh flowersm lifecoffee shoplas vegassouthern hospitalityget awaygreat tripslot machinesocean viewtable gamesnew orleansnon smokingthe hard rockjia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Beau Rivage spa was so supportive. I am both overweight & afraid of close quarters. They provided me with a bigger table and a very excellent massage therapist who was so patient and kind. I relaxed & enjoyed the entire experience.. Her name is Tamara and I valued my experience with her.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff in each department such as check in, check out, gardening, and Technical support was very very friendly and pleasant. The service was fast and effiencent. I felt very weclome, happy and safe. The cleanness of the lobby, and bathrooms was above the excellent standard. I just wish there was a restroom located nerar the check. When entering the to check in I had to go all the way around to the parking garage. This was the only inconvenience that I experinced. I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

There is only one thing I wish Memphis Q would have been open.
But all the restaurants are good. We had no problem finding a place to eat.
The haircut I received from Mandy at the Beau is the nicest cut I have had in a very long time.
Our stay was very enjoyable and we would like to come back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was only one of many visits to the Beau. It was great, as usual. We had delicious dinners at the buffet, a room with a great view of the sunset, and a fun time in the casino. Who could ask for more? Great new slots, but still would like them to be a little looser. Didn't observe many people hitting good payouts or jackpots.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my first time at Beau Rivage and i had a blast. Will be going back soon. Had many of the newer slots, the food was great and the resort was wonderful. Can't wait to go back when the weather is better so I can use the pool.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends